I don't have a driving license and everyone is stressing me out?

Most of my friends have a driving license so they always keep asking me when I'm gonna start and they say that I'm pretty late since I'm nineteen. Everyone is stressing me out, I'm not kidding. Even mutual friends I barley know and this guy at my work started telling me telling me what I can do and that I should start. It's so annoying and stressful! Am I really that late? I live central so I don't need one right now and I'm studying at the moment so I'm busy. I don't want to hear anymore questions about when I'm about to take driving license..

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell them to fuck off. If you don't want or need to get your license right now then don't. If they have such a problem with that tell them to disguise themselves as you and take the driving test on your behalf.

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't get my license until after I graduated college. Never really had a need for a car, so yeah. When the need came, I went and got my license.

Try not to worry about what other people think. You'll get it when you get it. Not really a big deal.

What Guys Said 8

• That is late. Why wouldn't you want your license? It makes everything so much easier!

• You need one, because it helps.. a lot. Take it at your own pace, though. I didn't get my license until I was 21.

• You might as well just get it, even if you don't use it you'd be better off having it. But I'm used to everyone getting as soon as they can, I don't think I know anybody without a drivers license.

• i've been driving since 16 and so has everyone i've known, but 1 friend so yeah, it's kinda late.

• Why don't you get one then?

• Same here, i just don't care about it.

• i dont got 1 either ;-;

• Don't try to get a license coz everyone has... I don't have one either coz I'm incapable to drive... so fuck it if ya don't want...

What Girls Said 0