How did you Discover GAG?

I found it by typing something stupid in google's search engine. Thanks

1|0
12|16

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• we all googled something sexual right?
    lol thats how i found it too

1|2
    0|0
  • I don't remember. I must've found it by researching "how do you know if crush likes you" in Google or something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I believe I googled something like what would she do or thing, something like that and I ended up finding gag. I was like WHAT?

1|1
    0|0
  • You know, to be completely honest I really can't remember! I've been on for like 6 years now! Umm if I were to guess, I think I was looking online for forums to talk about important issues and think I stumbled across this site! I've loved it pretty much ever since!

0|0
    0|0
  • don't shit on the google machine! also, i was looking something up on google too.

1|0
    0|0
    • Great mind's think alike dude! its true google led me here :)

• i mean you might shit on google, but then what? yahoo? no. ask jeeves? i don't hate myself. bing? that's for pussies. aol? sorry that we don't live in 2001 anymore.

• I can't remember but I was trying to find out an answer to a question that i had. I dont think it was sexual though lol. I think it was to do with relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • was just typing things into a search engine one night of what I wanted to see.. and low and behold.. this site came up.. been on it ever since

0|0
    0|0
  • Back in 2009, I was searching "nice guys finish last" in Google and ended up finding a link to this website.

Over 6 years later, I'm still here. :-P

0|0
    0|0
    • HAHAHA. Gad your still here. There was probably already a ton of questions like yours on here when u typed it in! Did you get your answer?

• I did! I also got a lot of links to interesting blog posts and such in the process. :-P

• as same as you :o

1|0
    0|0
  • Google. I punched in a question I had and it sent me here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't remember now it's been so long ago now

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually have no idea, probably Google.

0|0
    0|0
  • i got bored so i started googleing lists of existing websites then i landed here, which is cool cause i am really enjoying this website.

0|0
    0|0
  • I googled something sexual

0|0
    0|0
  • After seeing media and people yet again be overly judgmental and havolding women to unobtainable body standards I looked up a site where I could being a positive voice, and that led me here.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• by magic! lol Accidentallu!

1|1
    0|0
  • Looking up a health question... I was looking for a quick and easy answer like Yahoo Answers but GAG popped up and it was love at first site 😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Searched for a question about my crush on Google 😂

1|1
    0|0
  • I Googled a question & was directed here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Searching different things through Google.

0|0
    0|0
  • Same here lol

0|0
    0|0
  • when i would type questions in google, i would fall here :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Google

0|0
    0|0
  • family member

0|0
    0|0
  • I just used it for questions a didn't actually have an account for the first 6 months or so

0|0
    0|0
  • Found while on another help site...

0|1
    0|0