How did you Discover GAG?

I found it by typing something stupid in google's search engine. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• we all googled something sexual right?
    lol thats how i found it too

• I don't remember. I must've found it by researching "how do you know if crush likes you" in Google or something.

• I believe I googled something like what would she do or thing, something like that and I ended up finding gag. I was like WHAT?

• You know, to be completely honest I really can't remember! I've been on for like 6 years now! Umm if I were to guess, I think I was looking online for forums to talk about important issues and think I stumbled across this site! I've loved it pretty much ever since!

• don't shit on the google machine! also, i was looking something up on google too.

• Great mind's think alike dude! its true google led me here :)

• i mean you might shit on google, but then what? yahoo? no. ask jeeves? i don't hate myself. bing? that's for pussies. aol? sorry that we don't live in 2001 anymore.

• I can't remember but I was trying to find out an answer to a question that i had. I dont think it was sexual though lol. I think it was to do with relationships.

• was just typing things into a search engine one night of what I wanted to see.. and low and behold.. this site came up.. been on it ever since

• Back in 2009, I was searching "nice guys finish last" in Google and ended up finding a link to this website.

Over 6 years later, I'm still here. :-P

• HAHAHA. Gad your still here. There was probably already a ton of questions like yours on here when u typed it in! Did you get your answer?

• I did! I also got a lot of links to interesting blog posts and such in the process. :-P

• as same as you :o

• Google. I punched in a question I had and it sent me here.

• I can't remember now it's been so long ago now

• I actually have no idea, probably Google.

• i got bored so i started googleing lists of existing websites then i landed here, which is cool cause i am really enjoying this website.

• I googled something sexual

• After seeing media and people yet again be overly judgmental and havolding women to unobtainable body standards I looked up a site where I could being a positive voice, and that led me here.

What Girls Said 11

• by magic! lol Accidentallu!

• Looking up a health question... I was looking for a quick and easy answer like Yahoo Answers but GAG popped up and it was love at first site 😍

• Searched for a question about my crush on Google 😂

• I Googled a question & was directed here.

• Searching different things through Google.

• Same here lol

• when i would type questions in google, i would fall here :)

• Google

• family member

• I just used it for questions a didn't actually have an account for the first 6 months or so

• Found while on another help site...