Should I be open about this or wait?

First off, I have asked this question before, but it was on another account that I had and I deleted that account. Little backstory. I think some people on here may have already heard this story, but starting 6th grade (I'm in the 11th grade now), I was constantly being bullied. It was mostly behind my back, but it always made its way around to me somehow.
It kept getting worse as the years went by. It got even more worse when I got into high school. I asked someone to our winter dance, and I made the mistake of saying who I was going to ask, and the word spread around the school like wildfire. There's one guy, let's call him C, who has constantly been mean to me since 6th grade who convinced the guy I was going to ask that he should say no when I ask him. Well, the guy who I asked said no.
Then 10th grade, I had three classes with C. I believe it was a study hall, western civ, and geometry. They were all roughly in same time during the day. It started with geometry, lunch, then study hall, and western civ. He was constantly talking behind my back, and I could literally hear my name being tossed back and forth in conversation. I started getting depressed, and I eventually started having suicidal thoughts (I don't anymore! Those reading this don't need to report this or anything! I'm all good now!)
I didn't cut myself or anything, and I went to my school counselor and told her about it, and the situation has settled, but most of my sophomore year in high school, I was either depressed or having suicidal thoughts.

The only people who know about this are my parents, and a close friend who is actually a grown up and I go to church with. I'm thinking about being open about what had happened, and telling some people about it, but I'm not entirely sure if I should. So, should I be open about this or wait?

And I'm not telling you all this because I'm sad or anything. My life is going great right now, and it's 10 times better than it was last year! I just want to know if I should tell my church friends about it or if I shouldn't tell any about it.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is nothing in your life that you should be shamed of. Everyone runs in to problems some time in there life. Just be thankful you have a loving family and friends who care deeply for you. talking about your experiences will help you overcome any of the problems you might have. and you might show someone else who doesn't have the support you have they are not alone and it can get better.
    I wish you all the luck and happiness in the future

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0