What should I do?

i am a muslim girl, and in the muslim community we can not be lgbt its forbidden, and as a muslim i think that i am becoming bisexual, because their is this home girl of mine that we have been dancing around eachother for a while, but i keep saying that am straight and this can never happen, but in the back of my mind i like her a lot and i want it to happen... heeeeeeeeeeelp

0|0
1|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Religion shouldn't make a difference !
    It's ok if you're Muslim but don't take it too seriously instead do what you want so that you won't regret 👍 :P

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• become atheist, stop your religious beliefs that are making you stupider than you already are and ENJOY LIFE AS YOU WANT TO ENJOY IT ! No one out there has the right to stop you from living a happy life the way you want to ! unless it is illegal

1|0
    0|0
  • You can't be an LGBTQ in Islam and you can't leave Islam- punishment is death.
    No wonder why people hate Islam so much. You have to be brave and leave Islam or marry a man and keep relationships from women secret

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Being bisexual or gay doesn't mean you love or is lived by god any less. your created in his image, and he wouldn't of made you that way if he didn't intend to

0|0
    0|0