If you were a vampire, what type would you be?

If I were one, I think I would be an awful one that doesn't fit the category of a real badass vampire.

I would only drain blood out of the really horrible people (for instance a rapists or child molesters). Apart from that, I'll go for some animals. I don't think I would have it in me to go for someone innocent, even as a vampire.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would be the seductive kind, if I had a choice. Though, I did like the vampire lore in Sunshine by Robin McKinley

Most Helpful Girl

• So what happens when the world is clear of all the bad people?

What Guys Said 6

• I will be like Blade. A vampire hunter. I will dedicate my life to hunting down and killing every single vampire.

vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/.../latest

• A vampire who indulges in the blood of sorrowful people
    don't cry.. or I'll be right behind yiou.. ^.~

• I were one, I will only drain blood out of Chicks who are cheaters. I will become seductive type and try to flirt with G. fs and if they do the same and have sex. Then I will kill them for betraying their B. fs "Justice must be served"

• One that doesn't Sparkle >.>

• I'd wanna be one that just ate animals

I'd dig the night life though

I'd go to studio 54 in the 70s and have fun lol

• The dead kind... wouldn't want to live a Vampire... not after seeing Twillight

What Girls Said 1

• I would be the one who is constantly hungry.