My big breasts aren't a problem if I want to lay on my stomach?

I couldnt help but wonder why I dont have problems lying on my stomach.

I read everywhere that a common problem for big breasted women is lying on their stomach because of their breasts wold be in tje way.

I have heard often that my boobs are really soft. . Im a 30G by the way.

Everyone is different, but anyone else in the same boat or are my breasts Just weird in that way

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• It's typically easier to lie on your stomach if your boobs sag, which is why I find it do easy while a friend of mine has about the same cup size, yet it hurts for her to lie on her stomach, she has perky boobs.

Firm boobs will stay in place pretty much no matter what, which makes them good for the stereotype, but not so good for lying on your stomach.
    Saggy boob will move out of the way, so it's a lot more comfortable to lie on them in comparison.
    If you take a look at the takes I've written you'll see I posted one to do with the ups and downs of both saggy boobs and perky boobs.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• I can lay on my stomach just fine most the time too, but I'm only a C cup. I've heard other people who are C cups complain though which makes me? Confused

• Maybe we dont have very sensitive boobs or something?

• Maybe? Would be a logical explanation

• For me it's incomfortable at first then I get used to it, I'm doing it slowly. 😁