What do you know about Turkey?

Hi. I'm from Turkey and I'm a English translation and interpreting student. So what do you know about Turkey and what do you think about Turkey? As you know the owners of this website are Turkish so I wonder that what do you think about Turkey, Turkish foods, etc?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Saudi we are addicted to Turkish series so I know a lot , I love Engin : D

What Guys Said 2

• Turkey, former masters of the Turkish Empire aka Ottoman Empire before it was disbanded as a result of WW1. Today is a NATO member but is pursuing regional goals sometimes counter to the goals of the other alliance members. Turkey recently received their Russian Jet Shot Down achievement unlock which had the rest of NATO freaking out.

Good people, good food, good tobacco.

• GaG is Turkish? Didn't know haha.
    I don't know almost nothing :/ , but they seemed to be the most democratic muslim culture, that was a good thing. But now... things seem kinda messed up, don't know.

What Girls Said 1

• Full of rapists