Those of you that are vegetarians because they kill animals... HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE PLANTS?

Those of you that are vegetarians because they kill animals... HAVE YOU THOUGHT ABOUT THE PLANTS?!?
This poor carrot never got to grow old

Look at all these innocent cabbages. They had a life ahead of them.

PLANTS ARE PEOPLE, TOO!

Most Helpful Girl

• The plants have lives too
    you're so right
    psht

What Girls Said 7

• haha IKR! :D by the way another thing id like to say to vegetarians; why change the way of man? we must hunt to survive. kill to live. an animal kills another for its own survival. so do we. so why change that? it's called life.

• After reading the Eragon series Vegetarians really started to annoy me because there was this one part where he kills a rabbit then doesn't eat it because he feels guilty about killing a life and I wanted to punch him because he literally murdered the rabbit for no reason then... Yeah weird things piss me off...

• You eat vegetables too... If you lived solely off meat you'd die...

• I'll never be vegetarian or vegan

• Thank god. Anyone who can manage that is a pro at destroying their taste buds

• Well yeh but I was having it like DAILY

• I don't think it's really bad, I eat a lot of meat everyday and I'm not sick.
      Do you miss beacon at lot?

• I love terrorizing my carrots before I sentence them to their fate. Their fear tastes good.

• Its been proven that plants actually do have feeling too so...

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah vegetarians are insensitive and they eat the food that animals are supposed to eat, thus starving them to death. We should all eat dust, and call ourselves dustegans, and never shut up about it.

• How bout we just eat chocolate ice cream? Only one innocent plant dies and no cows die

• I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am a vegetarian because I hate plants.

• That carrot looks very lonely

• I could never eat only plants.
    I would be on a potato diet 24/7.

• Most plants want to be eaten, the ones that don't taste like shit or are poisonous.

• THIS IS A LIE THAT THE REPUBLICANS HAVE TOLD U

... OR THE DEMOCRATS

WHATEVER WORKS

• Yee. It's a cry for help!

Also what's weird is that this is appearing in the OPINIONS column instead of the questions column for me...

• Some people eat nothing but raw meat.

• Do plants have souls though?