I can't think of names or powers. Help?

I can't think of names or powers. Help?

0|1
10|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Madame Bruiser since she looks like she prefers to fistfight? Or Blue Fury? Something with "fury" in the name. As such she could either be super strong, or my personal favorite: she was trained by mythic martial artists at a young age and can amplify the strength of her hits by manipulating her chi. With enough focus, she could even suplex a tank.

I also got a feeling that maybe she could have water or ice powers, given her color scheme. Frostbite is a fun name in that case.

1|0
    0|0
    • So, essentially, black woman Iron Fist?

• Show All
    • I think you meant suplexing a train in that case...
      Or a magical god...
      Or a crane...
      Or a fish, while falling down a waterfall...

• @Noxifer626 well I kinda took the "suplex a train" and did my own spin on it, I didn't want to be too on the nose.

Most Helpful Girl

• Rina
    Beverly
    Artemis (like the Greek goddess)
    Delaney
    Amethyst, or maybe Sapphire (since there's a lot of blue).
    Cheyenne
    Jade
    Journey
    Ginger
    Rain
    Sage
    Stormi
    Rhea
    Quinn
    Ashanti

I like the water welding that someone mentioned. She kind of looks like she could be a mind reader. She looks pretty zen. Or maybe she can control things telepathically. I'm trying hard to be original, but there aren't very many powers that haven't been overdone that I can think of at the moment. :/

The drawing is very good, by the way!

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Blue Belle or some variation on that theme, her super power is based on telepathy, in that she can sense sadness, depression or despair in anybody and can either remove or instill those feelings in anybody. Imagine the ability to remove those thoughts from somebody who feels hopeless or suicidal or on the flip side if somebody is thinking a little too much of themselves, to perhaps instill a little blue into their lives to take them down a few notches, not to the point of great harm, just enough to balance things out a bit more. She can use her powers telekinetically or if she wants to really get the point across, if she touches the target, the feeling is amplified. Just a thought...

1|0
    0|0
  • Kind of reminds me of Puff from "Static Shock"'s animated series: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Puff_(DCAU)

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/.../Puff_DCAU_001.png

1|3
    0|0
  • Tiffany. Give her super strength.. ^.^

2|0
    0|0
  • Cheeky Blakk
    She can twerk vibrations into the ground that cause tremors, earthquakes, or rooves to collapse. Good for distractions, destroying enemies and taking down buildings.
    She can slow spiral twerk, hypnotizing men, making them susseptable to suggestion. Good for secret base entry, recuruiting followers and getting discounts while shopping.

0|4
    0|0
    • got a good laugh from this. Couldn't have said it better.

• Show All
    • Commander Cracker and his group of mutant super soldiers based on the DNA research of the Crunksters seek to foil our heroes at all times, setting traps, kidnapping their friends, using weather control systems and military technologies like the new thank outfitted with the ability to shake the ground violently to disperse protesters. In this bleak world, there is only one answer for evil, The Crunksters.

• you must be having a lot of fun.

• Power: twerk

2|0
    0|0
  • Name: Tattiana Jane Auguste
    Codename: Killjoy
    Superpower: Air vacuum creation. Can be used to create spaces of emptiness. Can be used to asphyxiate targets or make their blood boil by lack of pressure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Verona, the Blue Lightning.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lizzy the teleporter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Name: Urethra Johnson

Superpower: Public Urination

Backstory: Growing up in the concrete jungle Urethra noticed the struggle between the environment and the dastardly developers! Her little brother suffering from asthma attacks fell to his peril after the dastardly developers cut down the last remaining tree in her neighborhood. She now fights against urban sprawl using her super powers of public urination to fertilize green spaces with nitrogenous waste.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the crotch of her underwear was moved to one side I'd almost say she was crouching down to pee.

0|0
    0|0
  • The blue waffle, she can spray acidic vagina juices and melt almost anything, even concrete.

She can release vagina gas into the air and knock out normal humans and even some super beings too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Poofy Hair Leather Jacket Girl

Her powers are hair care products and disposable income to spend on clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • So ehh what's her power, and what kind of name do you want xD

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know. That's why I'm asking for help. 😆

• Cause we got for example A guy who can summon trees and his name is: Tom.
      Or a guy who can summon Trees and his name is: Treeline
      So ehh yeah

• Is she getting into position to poop or what?

0|0
    0|0
  • The Blue Vagina monster.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminazi Jane... she'll tear you apart with feminist drivel!

0|0
    0|0
  • Weavestella
    power: her hair can morph to various things like whips guns arms tentacles virgin indian hair etc.

0|0
    0|0
    • There's already a villain/hero who has those abilities... Not a hair gun though.

What would the gun shoot? Hair?

• Show All
    • In marvel comics there's a character named Medusa I'm not sure if she's a villain or a hero. But she can control her hair.

• Thank you and thank you!! 🙈
      I just don't like naming my characters after myself. Its weird to me.

• Queen laqueefa
    Squats down to launch deadly queefs at enemies.

0|0
    0|0
  • Squat-Girl?
    Super powers: Squats and Leg-spreading.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Names:
    Sylvia
    Trisha
    Annalise
    Kya

Powers:
    Ice manipulation
    Shapeshifting

1|0
    0|0
  • Power: Electricity or water, name... she looks like Maddy or Jade to me, I dunno why xD Hope this helped at all

1|0
    0|0
  • Kassandra
    her power: killing men

1|1
    0|0
  • Kiera. she shape shifts. she can become anything she wants whenever she wants. I don't know i get that vibe.

0|0
    0|0
  • Astra (idk but sounds fitting)
    And her power be time traveling. 😁

0|0
    0|0
  • Knockout lass

0|0
    0|0
  • The ability to manipulate milk.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tiana and she can control time

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, bunch of racist guys responding to this. None of their suggestions were funny at all, just offensive.

1|0
    0|0