Are you single/hoked and why?

I didn't realised that hooked wasn't the right word, I meant taken
so are you single/taken and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• single. no love for me :'(

• your exams love you :)
      how is it going?

Once you graduate you'll have plenty of your own shape of love :)

• thanks^^

• you are welcome, all the best with a career and professional life

Most Helpful Girl

• single and ready to mingle

why? because life knows that I'd be pregnant if the right guy would have shown up some time ago.

• then he'll leave you, right after he will be full from sex, and will call your baby a thing that he won't do anything with it*

• Mmkay, girl. You do you. (No pun intended. Lol)

• @ScorpioMoonChick sure baby, because no one will do me as good as myself XD

What Guys Said 29

• I'm single, with a crush that will probably turn into nothing though, but still single and enjoying it :)

• maybe it'll turn into something else, and if it turns into nothing you have nothing to lose :)

• I don't think she's the right girl for me... but I still have a crush on her (freaking weird -_-), so that's why I think it won't turn into anything. I know she likes me too, so it can be something, but I'm kinda avoiding it...

• Single because I have unrealistic standards, low self esteem, and haven't put any effort into finding someone.

• I've been through something like that, my ex had unrealistic standard and he ended undirectly bullying me by showing me other girls saying about them how they are cute, and that I'm not and that I'm not white enough...

• you'd better do something about it before you end hurting someone :)

• Single because I haven't met anyone worth dating.

• Single, but that's just bc I'm 14. rejected a friend once or twice but never really regretted it just bc I feel like dating should start at about 16

• you're so young so cute, i think you'll be fine :)

• Single... I was unlucky last year with girls, so still single.

• maybe they weren't good, maybe you weren't compatible, the best still yet to come, you just wait :)

• Single and keeping it that way. I am a busy worker bee and I like sex with no ifs ors or buts. (no pun intended)

• one night stand?

• In general, no. More like friends with benefits scenarios. Although, one night stands sometimes do happen.

• Im single, because i don't want to be treated like shit by a crazy bitch.

• better safe than Sorry, you're right; but not all of them are like that neither guys, better to wait to the right person show up :)

• Single, because every woman I've asked out has rejected me.

• maybe the way you appraoched them wasn't the best one; let them get to you don't go to them

• Single haha, partly due to shyness and being too busy :)

• shy guys usually have cute reaction and they are the funniest once comfortable with the person

• Paul Paul Paul... too hot to be single, seriously XD

• Single, no luck finding a good girl yet but I must keep searching lol

• good and i hope you'll find the right one or who seems right and makes you happy

• Single. My ex cheated on me & destroyed my confidence & self-esteem. I know no woman would be interested in me at the moment it wouldn't be fair to them either.

• nah, she's the loser not you, cheaters cheat for no reason

• Dude... don't let her lack of self confidence and low self esteem effect yours! Look at the positive side... you get to think about you for change and maybe do some things that you gave up because you were in the relationship. Even having some time to yourself can be golden!

• Single. Just got out of a long term relationship, and don't want back into one.

• oh i see, hope evrything is okay

• and you are the independent type, I go where I want when I want and I don't need to tell you very single thing I do

• Precisely

• I'm super single... LOL. Been single since November 2014.

• Taken. Why? Because I have an amazing woman in my life. She's awesome.

• nice, I wish you all the best, and lot of happiness and bliss, might God bless and guard both of you

• I'm single.

• I'm ugly and single.

• you shouldn't be saying this
      in 10 woman there is one would date you and fall for you. keep it in your mind

• I am hooked, line and sinker!

• Single coz no one understands me :)

• you're only 16, one day someone will come and understand you but here's what I think, people aren't capable to understand others.
      people don't want to understand to because it turned into a selfish world where none think of other unless if they have profit with that person, but many good people still exist you only need to look for them, or let them get to you, don't look for someone understand you, look for someone that makes you happy and care for you.

• Thanks a lot for that advice.

• you are welcome :)

• Single because I'm not looking for a relationship at the moment.

• What's hoked?

• Single, because I'm usually a shut-in. Plus I'm on the internet all the time, which isn't good either.

• No, I date around

• I'm single only because i decided to take a nose dive into living completely on my own in washington dc... I haven't had a girl in 2 1/2 years and it's really different/devastating... i have always been able to get a good looking girl... now I want the best and i wanna settle down fwm

• Single. No girls find me sexy enough apparently.

• Single, because i'm hideous.

• Single because I'm a massive introvert - that and most girls sadly don't approach guys

• I'm single by option mostly...

• I'm single however not ready to mingle.

• Single, because i am sexually repulsive. :(

• one day you'll meet someone just like you, being with someone shouldn't be based on asexual or sex-averse/sex repulsive, being with someone is the enjoy the time, and sharing happiness, don't worry one day you'll end up with a great person or at least who seems great to you :)

What Girls Said 15

• I'm taken. Being with my boyfriend has made me a million times happier and more confident in myself over the past two years so.. why not? :)

• that's great, but you should be confident about yourself without having anyone to tell you how great you are, if you don't believe in yourself none will, if you don't respect yourself none will, but he seems such a good person, keep him dear and do whatever it takes (logically) to be with him, I wish you all the best guys and all the happiness and bless

• ah yeah I mean... I was somewhat confident before him. That's simply increased quite a bit ever since we got together because he's helped me push through some fears I let stand in my way in the past. He pushes me out of my comfort zone in a way that I'd never do otherwise, and when I realize that my fears are mostly in my head, I believe in myself much more afterwards... if that makes sense. :P

• Whats hoked? But yea im as single as a dollar bill, and certainly looking for change ;-) lol

• Heya,
    I'm single. I just can't be bothered with dating and being hooked right now. TOO much work and not enough time too invest,
    Take care!

• Single... Not sure why to be honest.. I think it's because the guy I really like doesn't live here so.. I don't know Lol

• im single because there is no one around me that i actually like.

• I <3 the comments U made giving advice to everyone. U R totally right about everything U said.

• thank you for your compliment, I say what I think.. thank you <3

• Taken :)
    Why?
    I love him, he loves me and he makes me so incredibly happy. We're a great pair.

• I'm taken. Started off the new year with a new man

• I'm very single haha

• I'm single, not taken. I haven't really found a guy in my area I want to date at this time.

• look somewhere else new people french guys can be a good start

• Taken. Because that's the way my guy and I like it.

• hooked

• nice :) I wish you all the best a lot of joy and happy moment together

• Single. And tbh I just haven't met someone who I really like yet.

• i'm in

• Single as can be.

• I'm sending you my hugs :)
      there are girls who are single and pregnant