And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|14

Most Helpful Guy

• It happened only once.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't drink often. However, during finals week of my final semester of my senior year of high school... I was... tipsy. And yes, I was alone. I don't have an issue with it lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Not yet but when I'm 60, alone and depressed I'll do it for sure ! :) I think I drank one beer once by myself because it was left over the fridge and I didn't have anything to do with it but that was the only time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not drunk to the point where I am falling around... those days are well over, but I might have a couple of glasses of wine and get my happy face on!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a drinker. If being an alcoholic was the best paying job in the world, I couldn't make a living at it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not get super drunk by myself, but I do enjoy the occasional afternoon drink for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • Eh, I can have one or a couple of glasses of wine or a beer, but I find getting wasted by myself boring (and quite dumb tbh) so I just "tone" up a bit with a couple of drinks occasionally.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did it. Its not nice especially morning. But its working well. Note and warning : dont do it often or you became alcoholic in this world.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can count the total times on one hand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, all the time. I don't like getting drunk outside because then I worry about driving back home.

0|0
    0|0
  • One thing worse than being drunk by yourself is not being drunk at all :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink at all. It's degeneracy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah my friends never want to do anything so sometimes I have a little party by myself, and get a bit drunk

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm always drunk. Reduces my suicidal tendencies significantly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah pretty often... I use to drink wid ma breakfast meal... it's a nice feelin' actually...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Never... I'd try it once, though... But probably wouldn't be that much fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • That is called alcoholism.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't drink alcohol at all. I hate the taste of it :) I think if i did enjoy a drink though, it would be more of a social drink rather than drinking at home alone

0|0
    0|0
  • No, but I smoke pot by myself. :)

0|1
    0|0