What sports do you like to play/watch?
Note: All sports accepted~!!! :) Some people think like surfing, cheerleading, gymnastics, dancing, etc. aren't really sports. But, too me, I consider all of them sports, as well as many other things~!!! :)
So feel free to share:
1) What sports do you like to play?
2) What sports do you like to watch?
3) What sports do you want to learn/interested in learning?
Also, I'm very interested in learning new things~!!! :) I want to learn to play different sports~!!! :) Can someone teach me how to play different sports?
5) Can someone teach me how to do/play different sports like: ice-skating, cheerleading, gymnastics, surfing, martial arts (to protect myself), ballet, swimming, soccer, basketball, tennis, volleyball, etc...
Ty for taking your time to read my post~!!! :) Feel free to leave comments, advice, thoughts, opinions, recommendations, etc... Enjoy your day~!!! :)
by the way, watching on TV atm: Eddie Aikau surfing contest... #Eddiewouldgo.
Most Helpful Guy
Martial arts are my favourite among all, but I love all sports, excluding boxing.
1. Martial arts, fencing, Kyūdō, skydiving and basketball are the ones I do the most.
2. Same as above.
3. Surfing, though I'd think it to be similar to snowboarding, which I have tried before.0
Most Helpful Girl
I enjoy running.
I like to watch hockey and UFC.0