Why did he tell me I can't find anyone else or ever leave him?

He also said we have to depend on each other. Does this mean he loves me?

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds to me like he is trying to put your self esteem down and he wants to control you.. do not let that happen.. it does not matter how much he says he may love you.. it all could just be more make believe so in the end he will get always what.. He.. wants and that is wrong.. there are a lot of control freak guys on this planet and some women play right into their hands.. please tread carefully so you do not get hurt in any way.. as I do not ever like to hear of any women getting hurt for any reason.. even If I do not know them.. take care and hope all works out for you

Most Helpful Girl

• No it means he is controlling emotional abuser. You can find someone else and you can be independent. That's a healthy relationships.

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe. It could be a way of expressing affection, as in "I can't imagine being without you" or it could be really creepy, as in "If you try to leave me, bad things will happen."

• No, it only means that he's a narcissist.

What Girls Said 0