What do you think of chihuahuas? I love mine. She's my baby. What's your first thought when you see a chihuahua?

Some people absolutely hate them and will make rude remarks about chihuahuas. I don't understand. They're honestly the best dogs I've ever owned. A lot of people say they are on the bottom of the totum poll for smarts, but both of my chis are the smartest dogs I've ever met.

0|0
2|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I love them :D I always wanted to have a chihuahua. Its a puppy you can carry anywhere with you.

If I had one, I would name it Fish, just to make people go O_o (and I saw a dog named Fish earlier online lol)

scontent.cdninstagram.com/.../...8_474645696_n.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't make rude comments. But I don't like them. I've actually had one (well the girl I was living with had one). They are definitely not the smartest dogs. Get a German Shepard or a Belgian malenwa (I think that's spelled wrong). They you will see how smart dogs can be. I have stories about my German shepherd that would blow your mind lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I hate little dogs with a passion. Annoying, useless, yappy little bastards. Never seen a small dog I liked.

2|0
    0|0
  • My first thought I think that they are pretty aggressive.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww mine is so sweet. She licks and loves everyone. :)

• That's good, we have 4 dogs but no chihuahuas.

• Some of them look like aliens to me... and many of them are annoying yappers...

but some are cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I miss mine

0|0
    0|0
  • They are essentially useless compared to other dogs. Full of insecurities (read aggression) and genetic problems.

Oh and, most of the time only popular because Paris Hilton way back when had one in her purse as an accessory.

0|0
    0|0
  • My girlfriend likes to stick her chihuahua in her pussy.

0|0
    0|0
    • She must be loose.

• Show All
    • Or maybe you just have little arms.

• Nah. She just had a giant pussy. I'm probably gonna try to fit my head in there one day.

• Vicious lol

1|0
    0|0
    • I know right? Usually they are. Lol but if you properly socialize them they turn out friendly as ever. The most harm mine does is lick you way too much lol

• Show All
    • https://i.imgur.com/RRmZBPHh.jpg Does that look vicious lol

• Lol let a stranger walk in and watch it attack haha

What Girls Said 2

• Some people associate chihuahuas with the "annoying shallow girls who carry them around in handbags" stereotype.

I don't really have an opinion on chihuahuas. I'm more of a cat person.

1|0
    0|0
  • Cute dogs but way too small for me. I'm a large dog person. I find small dogs to be yappy and hyper, I guess because their size isn't intimidating enough.

1|0
    0|0