I feel like my life is not going anywhere?

i am an 18 year freshman college student (I graduated high school younger then my classmates) and I am struggling in my math class and I can't get a job even though I have applied to at least 20.

The last interview the manager spent the first five minutes talking about how it shocks him that I am 18 and have never held a job. I didn't tell him but it's because I have a disabled brother who I had to take care of and was never able to get a job.

What Guys Said 1

• sorry to hear about your struggles. in some ways i can relate to one of your problems. its so hard to find a job again. this is the first time in my life i have ever been with out one.
    regarding your lack of job experience my suggestion is to tell them you chose to concentrate on school and a family matter that was going on at the time. if they ask about it tell them. there is a good chance they will see you as a smart , dedicated, caring and trustworthy person you are.
    about your problem in school i'm sorry i can't give you any advice. i should be the one taking advice from you because i was such a bad student at your age.
    this is only a suggestion have you ever thought about being a tutor to others. sometimes collages hire students to help other students. its only a suggestion

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe you should have just told him that. Don't beat yourself up about it too much... You are still young and there is still time for your life to start moving forward.

• Maybe you are right. I just don't want to make people feel bad for me and make him feel obligated to give me the job. I want to get the job on my own