WHO DO YOU WANT FOR PREZ?

• HILLARY
  • TRUMP
  • RUBIO
  • BURNIE
  • can't VOTE

Most Helpful Girl

• #FeelTheBern

Trump is a racist asshole. How can you call a whole group of people rapist and drug dealers?
    Hilary is a liar who will do anything for votes.

What Girls Said 10

What Guys Said 14

• I can't consider myself FOR any of the candidates. None of them meet minimum qualifications for President. So I'll be voting AGAINST the candidate I dislike the most and that would be Hillary for her dishonesty.

She be peein' on my shoe and tellin' me it's rainin'.

• Anyone but Trump, Sanders, and especially Hillary. They're all fucking crazy. I'll probably be voting for either Cruz or Rubio. But there's still a good month until my states primary, so I have time to think about.

• I can't vote but how about me.
    Here are my stances:
    Pro-choice
    Strong on immigration reform
    Strong on education reform
    Supply Ukraine with weapons to defend itself (Congress already passed the bill) in order to stand up to Putin. Then once Russia is out of Ukraine use that position of strength to form a coalition with Assad, Iran, Russia and NATO to combat ISIS.
    Stop funding the FSA (Al Nusra) and the Kurds
    Reform the tax code
    Have all cops wear body cameras
    Legalize prostitution and marijuana
    End the NSA civilian surveillance program and put those responsible in prison.
    Pardon Snowden and Manning

• I just voted for Bernie in my state's primary so I think that says it all. However I fear he's too progressive and if elected, Congress will fight him on everything and it will just be more stagnation.

• I can't vote. But I would with Bernie or Clinton. I think generally speaking they care more about people diversity and needs.

• I'm voting For Kasich in the primary.

• Vote for me I would alteast be an honest pilitician and I do feel my reforms would be good !>:D

• I would vote for my dad. If i could vote. He isn't a canidate or well know or anything, but he is a good person and wise too.

• Trump, Trump, Trump

• I know who I don't want to win.

• You, for sure.

• I'd vote for trump

• ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD

• Bill Gates