What age would you like to be forever?

If you could be one age forever, what age would you choose?
☺️

Most Helpful Guy

• I think 30. The perfect mix of physical primacy and life experience. I'm 24 and I feel I'm improving exponentially with each year as a well-rounded person.

• True, and it gets better in that regard. I wouldn't like to be younger because I'd be a clueless idiot with no perspective about things.

• Fair point. When it comes to aging dudes seem to have a leverage, just a matter to take care of oneself and have a healthy lifestyle. Then again guys are generally looking for younger girls, even if it's only a couple years younger so... good for us! lol

• @Humping_Tornadoes ha! Yeah, man. I feel good about our odds in the future. Regardless of girls, I think it'll be a better time of life then.

Most Helpful Girl

• My life kinda just gets more fulfilling as I go, in just about every way, so, I'ma go with my exact current age.

Yep, srsly.

Even in the looks department.
    I've shit out 3 little aliens, been nip-tucked a couple times, and mah skin ain't as elastic as it once was, but, damned if I don't feel 10x more beautiful than I ever did when I was a 21-year-old editorial model.
    10x more beautiful when I look in the mirror, bc I know mah self and mah body, and all the angles and all the strengths and weaknesses and how to dress it all up to kill, and bla bla bla.
    ... and 10,000x more beautiful when I'm looking in mah husband's eyes. <3

So, yah, I goes with 41yrs 1mo 26days. I win at life. lol

• Tx for MH.

Weirdly, I been gettin' notified when OTHER people have been chosen for MH, but not for my own opinion (s). How strange. But, I still had this window open.
      Thanks for the luv! <3

• You should change that in your settings its really annoying lol. But no problem☺️ i really liked your answer👍🏼😋

What Guys Said 32

• 150 sounds a good age.

• I'd pick nothing, Living forever, be it young or old, is hell all in itself, you'll start wishing you were dead and not being able to die lol, and if the earth explodes or something youd be in a huge amount of pain and be alone forever, so personally I'd want to live and die normally.

• Well that is a tough one.. but in all honesty based on what I wear daily dictates to me that I can be and feel any age I want to be.. and at any time.. I am happy with my life

• I'd go with 24.

• 25 still feel young enough to do what you want , your old enough to be taken seriously and oh ya your car insurance goes down. :-)

• 25. That's the age when you're at your physical peak. That's when you can run the fastest, jump the highest, have the most stamina & endurance (all things being equal).

• Technically isn't that 31 which is consider the human prime?

• @Phoenix98, human prime is different from physical peak.

For example, let's look at Michael Jordan. Was he a better basketball player at 31? Absolutely. Was he as athletic as he was at 25? Absolutely not.

His physical peak was at 25. That's the age where he can jump the highest, run the fastest, and had the quickest reflexes.

However, he was a better basketball player at 31 because he knew the game better and used it to his advantage.

• Fair enough.

• I'm 25 now and I like it a lot :) so I'll chose that.

• I'd be fine with 25-31 somewhere around there.

• probably between 18-24, probably choose 22

• I think 23. Good times!

• 20 was good, I say 20.

• i guess the time between 18 and 40 is perfectly fine for a guy XD

• 0|0
  • 30 i would pick

• 25 💁 sounds cool !

• 27 is all well and good. I'll stick to it if I could.

• 22. What about you?

• 21 lol.

• I'd happily stay at my current age.

• 20 damn i was enthusiasm af!!
    Well i am still energetic but not like my 20's haha

• Probably 17

• Probably 21 since pretty much everyone looks forward to that year and your really in your prime (:

• 20 would be ideal age

• I'll choose 21

• I will choose my child age.

• I wish 22

• I don't want to be stuck as a human forever, I want to die and have mu body decompose so that my life energy is returned to the universe and I may go on my next adventure.

• 35, I'm 33 now and its great

• 21 . . . . . .

• I'm 24-25 and dat age's fuckin' fine... I wish I could stay like dat forever...

• More from Guys
    2

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 21

• The age i am now. I am happy with my career , and i am surrounded by family and friends who care about me, I feel content and happy in my life right now.

• 21 yez

• 23-24 would be good I think. More mature than twenty, but not quite half way to thirty.

• 0|0
  • I always wanted to be 32. Old enough to be taken seriously, young enough to do anything (still go clubbing). I still feel as if I am 32 but I look at my body and it's not looking the same any more...

• I'm gonna go with 25. I feel like by then you can do what you want, you have your life partially figured out but you're still young. And you're old enough that not EVERYONE calls you "kid" so that's cool

• I pick 23 because that year has been the happiest one so far.

• 22 would be cool

• 20 ftw!!! :D

• Probably 11

• 33. It's a sexy age.

• Life would be soo boring. I need diversity🙃

• 26, filler

• 17::) but im just saying that because im 19 , maybe as life will go on i will change my mind:)

• 21! I had the hottest body back then 😭😭😭

• Hmm maybe 20 or 25.

Or 16. Lol I don't know. :D

• I'll choose 28

• Maybe 22 or 23! Not sure

• 20 😔

• 22 because your young, and youthful

• 21 :p