Are admins on this website allowed to ask nonsense questions only to give MHO to each other?

This question is clearly a MHO percentage scheme.

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/other/q1919367-who-s-the-boss-here#new

1st there's no report button on it

2nd, its a nonsense question

Really G@G? Is this how you run this website? You fucked up seriously this time.

@SolitaireBond you're gonna love this
@DiogoRibeiro
@xHoneyxBeex
@RedRain
@GirlsAskGuys
@menguc

Do rules apply only to us, "simple" users? Its clearly stated in the FAQ that questions like that are considered as nonsense.

Most Helpful Girl

• Thank you, i pointed this out as well...

• Did you ask a question? I am sorry I haven't seen it.

• Yeah i thought that was kinda odd, then figured out only admin post are unable to be reported so it must be one of them...

• Would you look at that they now deleted that question. Trying to cover their asses now it looks like...

Most Helpful Guy

• Per: http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

Nonsense – Posts that are irrelevant to GirlsAskGuys, or posts that don’t contain enough details will be removed. If the post is so unrelated or pointless that it will annoy our members or if the entry does not have details at all for it to make sense, it will be removed.
    For example, “Why did the chicken cross the road?” "Help me with my homework!" or "Ask me anything!" will be removed.

If we're expected to live by the rules, then admins need to lead by example. There's no excuse for it. An admin replied to it and won MHO. FWIW, this is the 2nd reference I've seen in the last hour to that particular question. And at least one admin appears to have openly asked another about it. So they can't say they didn't know about it.

What Girls Said 13

• Apparently it's part of the new update.
    media.giphy.com/media/UihMKwCE10Y24/giphy.gif

• I wouldn't be fucking surprised.

• How can someone be admin with 3 xper? Wtf

• Oh wow! haha! Really? Guys give the guy some slack! LOL If I ever become an admin which someday I will even if i have to fight my way in lol most likely i am gonna be the same Queen Apple everyone knows! lol (: But i understand your point of view!

• I know you will be a just ruler of GaG :D

• haha! YES! I keep bugging them give me a chance! I been here long enough! lol But they are like no we have enough admin! I'll keep trying. I would personally try to convice the owner of gag and the admin of what a bad idea things are. I guess admins are really users. haha! I WANT BE A ADMIN! GAG make me A GOD! LOL haha! But it never happens ): lol I'll do it for free damn it! I just love this website. Wish I could buy it! lol

• This is stupid on a new level. 😑

• well apparently it got removed...

• Good job dude ✋
    You better show them that they're not above the rest 👊

• I'm not surprised that they would pull something like that.

Damn exp leechers.

• I was honestly surprised. I thought they are better than this.

• I just realized it... Damn admins

• That's stupid, my question got deleted for "nonsense" when I've seen questions just like it stay up.

• Same thing happened to me. I am so pissed right now. Rules should apply to everyone.

• No but men are allowed to abuse women as much as they want...

• I don't get it. The guy who won MHO on that question was only level 3. Not an admin.

• let me explain. The question has no report button. Only admin questions dont have a report button. Whats worse is that according to their FAQ the question is "nonsense" and normally mods would remove it. But since asker is admin, they can't.

The person who got an MHO is an admin, you can see the "A" badge next to his name.

• Take a look at the a beside his name that means Admin.

• How do you know the OP is an admin? I'm confused.

• The question has no report button. Only admin questions dont have a report button. Whats worse is that according to their FAQ the question is "nonsense" and normally mods would remove it. But since asker is admin, they can't.

• oh i didn't know that! thanks!
      and thats amazing you caught that!! Thats crazy!

What Guys Said 8

• admins still won't answer my question on why ALL admins aren't publicly listed somewhere on the website.

i only knew of like 3 or 4, but now discovered like 3 additional ones. what the fuck?

• GAG IS BECOMING A DICTATORSHIPPPP

• Even tho menguc cleared that it was just for beta testing, he's still rocking that MHO.
    http://s12.postimg.org/yaah3xeil/Untitled.png
    Maybe they changed the URL and told you that it was removed?
    #Speculations

• Question you mentioned was a test question which was meant to be posted on our QA environment to test a feature. However, by mistake it was posted on the production web site. It was removed when we realised the mistake. Sorry about that :)

• I specifically PM'd the GirlsAskGuys account about that question. It would have been great to have gotten this response instead of following rumors.

• Any link to said question? I'd love to see it.

• It's getting ridiculous here.

• I didn't get it... wot happened... but man cut administration team some slack... they are literally cornered and they are being battered by a bunch of angry users...

Relax... just relax...

• Oh I am relaxed. It was a nonsense question asked by an admin. People tried to report it but there was no button (thats how people figured out it was an admin). The mho was given to another admin which makes believe they did that just to give the other guy an mho. The question is deleted now but here's the screenshot.

http://i.imgur.com/HF0URXJ.png

There wouldn't be angry users if things were right.

• How he's an admin? It says anonymous 30-35 male... how do ya know he's an admin? I think if a question's made by anonymous user... there's a report button whether's an admin askin' or not...

Anyway... honestly dude I don't give a shit if it was an admin or not... as long as they bring back 3,4,5 questions every 24 hours and not dat complicated thang's happenin' now... I don't mind wotever they do anonymously...

• You know its admin cause when you go on the report question button there wasn't a report option, there was just a mute option.

• Holy schnikes!

Well, I went ahead and posted a question in "Other", the same place as his question was asked, but I called it "Who's in charge here?"

Let's see how long it stays up - I hope you don't mind that I referred to your question here:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1920056-who-is-in-charge-here

• Lol let me know how long it stays up.

• No problem; surprisingly it's still up but they've removed the original thread; but not mine.

I don't know why, because my thread was just as much bullshit as that anon admins was. I also just noticed another thread, that I wouldn't be surprised if it were in violation of the guidelines, that is still up and running... called "Please watch video if bored?"

• Well surprise surprise, they've removed the video called "Please watch video if bored?"

Mine's still up... I think they'll just leave it up and let it be forgotten with time