Got jumped, head kind of hurts, should I go to doctors to check for a concussion?

I live in Chicago, so violence isn't a new story. Long story short, I got jumped on my bike yesterday; the guy punched and kicked me in my face about a dozen times and busted my bike. This happened all in traffic. Police reported filed, paramedics checked me out, all that is done. My question is, should I go to the doctors tomorrow to check for any damage to my skull? I have a few bumps on the back of my head but it's not hurting too bad.
Also, if anybody is interested, here is a photo of what I looked like a few moments after it happened lol.


Most Helpful Girl

  • Are your eyes dilating? I would go to a doctor for just in case most of the time when you get kicked in the face you break a bone.

    • It's hard to tell since my eyes are naturally almost always dilated. But the paramedics said it looks like I don't have any broken bones nor did I need stitches, but they always say to make sure you don't have a concussion because that could end badly

    • Show All
    • Then that lowers the chances of you having a concussion but if you get really bad swelling on your face go talk to a doctor, about any broken facial bones

    • Thanks for MHO hope your feeling better

Most Helpful Guy

  • If you feel something is wrong or not right Go, don't even hesitate or be embarrassed. It is Always better to be safe than sorry down the road.


Have an opinion?


Send It!

What Girls Said 1

  • Just get it checked to reassure yourself


What Guys Said 1

  • I wouldn't bother, but im not a doctor. Main sign of serious damage that people miss is drowsiness