How to get not awkward while hanging out with a guy?

I feel like people don't wanna read my other topic so yeah ;I barley know him, how can I be not silent around him and his friends?

Uh

What Guys Said 1

• Be yourself is THE most important that will lead you to talk about things that you like or would like to know, doing so guy can adjust to your topics and then add things that he enjoys or would like to enjoy. No topic is off the limit, do not let society's rules and acceptance limit your conversation. Good Luck

• But I'll probably be with his friends too.. So it won't be an eye to eye convo and I feel like he won't give me that much attention

• Will you bring your friends? If not, let him know. Tell him you want to meet him one on one (don't be ashamed take control if you have to) Because you are absolutely Right, he will not give you all the attention that you are looking or expecting to get. Tell him to man up or something like that. Also don't worry, just because two of you will be (hopefully) alone, it doesn't make it a date. Unless you make it one ;)

• Will you bring your friends? If not, let him know. Tell him you want to meet him one on one (don't be ashamed take control if you have to) Because you are absolutely Right, he will not give you all the attention that you are looking or expecting to get. Tell him to man up or something like that. Also don't worry, just because two of you will be (hopefully) alone, it doesn't make it a date. Unless you make it one

What Girls Said 0