Which is worse?

Pick the worst minor annoyance. Discuss your choice.

• Stepping in a puddle while wearing socks
  • Running out of milk for your cereal/cappuccino
  • Rain dripping down the back of your raincoat
  • Your family calling you an embarrassing nickname in front of your friends
  • G@G's latest update

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Stepping in a puddle while wearing socks x (

What Guys Said 6

• I will have to say B. Mostly because I don't just use milk for cereals but because it's my morning drink. I usually don't eat breakfast, I just have a cup of milk. The reason I always drink milk for breakfast is that I detest coffee and I have a very sensitive stomach that can't handle acidic stuff such as orange juice in the morning. So apart from drinking cold water for breakfast which just sounds very depressing, milk is my only option. If I can't drink any milk, I have to suffer because I can't drink anything else. And if I can't drink anything at all, I will not only be thirsty but also hungry because my mouth is usually too dry to eat more dry stuff in the morning without drinking something. That means I first have to ride my bike to the store while thirsty and hungry to buy some milk, which is rather terrible. And because of that, I always make 100% sure there's enough milk in the fridge. Luckily, my girlfriend comes from Asia and doesn't drink milk, so I have it all for myself :-).

• You feel very strongly about milk. I have a dairy allergy so I never have.

• I picked B. Many a times have I poured cereal, went to get milk, then realize I had none. Sometimes it will be the last of cereal that I had, so I had thrown out the box before I got milk.
    Then I am kind of like, "Wellll... Crap. Now what?" I suffer through dry cereal. To make things worse, it also means I'm out of milk... My favorite drink :(

• I can't have milk but it makes my parents upset when they run out because they can't have their cappuccinos in the morning.

• Family calling you an embarrassing name causes harm that will last a very long time. All of those other annoyances will soon pass.

• You almost got me with the first one.

• all of them sorry can't choose

• It was between B and D. I went for D though.

Drama queens choosing E

What Girls Said 5

• gags latest updates. simply because they linger on. the rest of those are a nuisance only for a moment.

• Ugh--wet socks. And seeing an overflowing trash can. I can't stand that! Lol

• Stepping in water while wearing socks... ughhhhh. I did that not too long ago.

• I wanted to pick the sock in puddle one but the update is god awful.

• I picked a. I think something similar like that happened, not sure but all I can recall is the nasty feeling.