Hair treatments?

I straighten my hair almost everyday and my hair has burnt off in certain places, are there any good products for this kind of thing? Is there anything I can do?

Most Helpful Guy

• None work sorry to inform you. Don't fall for those stupid infomercial products like Argain for life. There is nothing that works that's actually out in the market yet. Your a girl just wear hair extensions or wigs.

Most Helpful Girl

• Basically every product doesn't agree with everybody, that's why there's so many out there. You've gotta find one that works for you. Just know the basics so you can make decisions based on that.
    So, straightening hair dries it out and also weakens it. So you'll need a moisture treatment as well as protein. Protein helps strengthen hair. Too much protein can dry out hair so you need a balance, always. Do moisture treatments more often than protein, but always follow a protien with a moisture treatment. You can get 2 in 1 with both moisture and protein though, but these usually have a weaker protein in it.
    There is nothing you can ever do to fix the sort of damage you have. Ever. Literally nothing you can do. All you can do is grow it out. You can disguise the damage but you can never fix it. Google "hair botox" there's this filler stuff that fills in all the broken bonds of your hair and makes it look and feel much healthier, again, this won't fix such extreme damage as yours, but will help it not get worse and will disguise the damage already there.

• And always use a heat protection before any heat goes anywhere near your hair from now on.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• You're probably using too high temperature on your hair straightener. And also you MUST use hair protector spray before even touching that straightener on your hair. As for recovering your hair it depends on how much damage is already done. Starting from the roots may be your only choice of completely recovering your hair. But get your split ends cut first before you start on any products.
    Good products to put in your hair or to condition it is coconut oil/butter and castor oil, these two are often used in a lot of recovery hair products but I find they work best on their own. They help to restore the strength and health in your hair and also keeps it shiny.

My favourite conditioning product though that I love to use on my hair is Mane n' Tail Herbal Gro. Includes the coconut butter and castor oil, as well as other really good ingredients. I also use the shampoo & conditioner as well. Helps your hair grow faster and healthier 😁

• Begin your New Beguine By First... Straightening Out your Hair Problem, by First going to the Beauty salon and Having them Put Special Solutions on your Hair with Their Own... Hair care.
    After taking Care of the Root of this Resolve, They can Best from the Rest Advise on What to Use for Your hair, What to Do and Not Do and My Own Advice Is... Be careful with Anything that will Burn your hair in Certain places, Doing this Way too Often.
    Good luck. xx

• Other than not straightening your hair because you burn it off?

• I know before I straighten my hair sometimes, usually once every week or two, I use Kenra Hot Spray, it's sticky but if you spray it in your hair then comb, and then straighten it works as a kind of conditioner.