What do you think of people who become rich by selling drugs?

Is it ok?

A lot of students sell drugs and owner of club import large amount of drug

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• No, because what they're selling is illegal.

What Guys Said 6

• Personally, I can't see any ethical or moral problems with that. There's a demand for drugs and so there are people who supply them. Just like with any other (legal) product. That's just how the capitalist economy works. So why should there be an exception for drugs. If I don't supply them, somebody else will take my job and the money.
    Also, most drug manufacturers and drug dealers don't get rich with their job. Especially if you take into consideration the huge risk this job involves (risk of getting caught, risk of getting killed by an opponent drug dealer etc.), the salary is not very good for most people.
    Now, of course some smart, skilled drug dealers do get very rich. However, that's something they can't even control. The fact that drugs are illegal automatically makes them rare in quantity. And the fact that they are rare makes them expensive. If the government has a problem with some seedy drug dealers getting rich, it's the responsibility of the government to legalize drugs.

And finally, I don't agree that drug dealers ruin people's lives. Everyone ruins his/her own life. Nobody forces you to buy drugs. The drug dealers simply supplies a service.

The only ethical problem I see with selling drugs is people punching their drugs with unhealthy or dangerous substances. If I was a drug manufacturer, I would definitely play fair in the sense that I would only sell my customers good-quality drugs that are as pure as possible.

• It's pretty common here. Even people that are successful in other areas of business still try their hand at investing in the drug trade at high levels because the profit margins are so high due to artificial inflation... The Kennedy's played the same game with alcohol prohibition and because pseudo royalty and took the white house. Overall the message is, that in America, it's a winning play.

• it's obviously not okay because it's against the law lol

assuming you mean illegal narcotics

• Is it ok to get tons of people addicted to drugs and prey on their addiction?

• it's okey everyone shud do this drug dealer are people too... what a silly question...

• marijuana or hard drugs?

What Girls Said 6

• Those are the kinds of people who don't give a damn about other people. They care more about their well being and affording to live the way they want. Though those people would only be rich thanks to idiots that want the drugs to begin with. So I blame the idiots for making them rich.

So if nobody bought the drugs to begin with. Then anyone trying to sell them would be fucked at making a profit from them.

• Though i guess there might be some people like the dude from breaking bad. That get some kind of disease and need money to pay for medical expenses. Which in that case I wouldn't blame them for becoming that desperate.

• Its sad! ya know! They lost there moral for greed! You got be happy wuth what you got!

• You mean got rich by ruining lives? Not cool.

• I don't think too strongly on this but it's a way of life for some... I think addiction itself extremely sad and disheartening, there will always be some form of illegal drugs and people will find a way to get to it. All drug dealers are not bad people, most are in hard times and just want to make a living.

• Illegal drugs? As in to get high and stuff? Nope, it's not okay to me and I would stay away.

• I like people who were really poor and did it to survive, then they flip it and turn that profit into a legit business and know when to walk away.