Fuller house? What did you think?

I thought it was nacho cheese on a pizza cheese with more cheese lol

not as good as the 90s show

in fact I hated it

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked it. If you expect it to be Full House you'll be disappointed. It was very different from the original, more like modern family. But it was good. I laughed out loud a few times, which is rare for sitcoms

Most Helpful Guy

• Didn't watch it yet. Gotta see how my childhood TGIF crushes are looking this days. I had it bad for Stephanie, she's my age, haha. Is Aunt Becky on this one? She's gotta be a little long in the tooth at this point, but I bet she still looks alright. I used to sweat that chick Gia, it was one of Stephanie's friends from school, she was like the badass skanky chick my mom would have disapproved of😂😂😂

• *these days

• I actually just checked it out last night. Stephanie Tanner cleavage like whoa. More like "Fuller Blouse"👀😂

• I would love to be her boy friend dj Dylan lol

What Girls Said 6

• It's cute. It's not as good as the original, though.

• I watched a few eps so far, and I like it a lot! I dont expect a sequel to be better than the original, but it's good and has got the same heart.

• I liked it! Just finished the season.

• I think both are boring

• Was never into the original & haven't seen the new version yet.

• Never seen it

What Guys Said 1

• Any links?