Any spring break plans yet?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hanging with my best friend that i haven't talked to in about a year.

What Girls Said 14

• Flying to Florida and visiting a good friend who goes to school there. I'm so excited for sunshine. ^_^

• Woeing a guy!

• No :( we don't have spring break here, I just have a week off! And my Mom came to visit so I'm just going to spend it with her <3 :)

• Yes!
    I am staying with my boyfriend for the week at his apartment. We are long distance and I'm very excited!!
    But I'll need to pick up a hobby while he's at work all day lmfao

• That'll be fun, is he doing anything special for you? :)

• We have a lot of things planned! He is in the military, so he is gonna take me on post and give me the tour!
      there's a museum there he always wanted to go to but never wanted to go alone, so we are gonna go.
      We also are planning to do a lot of cooking and baking. We used to do that a lot together when we weren't long distance.
      It's a pretty rural area, so we are probably going to explore neighboring towns for exciting things to do or for restaurants. Maybe hike as well. I'm excited!

• Oh that's really awesome! I hope you two have fun and I thank your boyfriend for his service 🇺🇸

• I have no plans yet, but I would like to figure out something.

• I'm off to Montreal. See some of my family, Speak some French, and Eat some authentic poutine. EH! :) What r u doing?

• What's poutine? Haha and I'm just staying home enj9ying some family time and celebrating Easter :)

• That's sounds so amazing. Always wanted to go to Alaska. And your plan sounds wonderful. Seems like you already planed everything out!! which is good. No worries at all, you don't even need my help. But i'm here if you want some recommendations. Ya. do keep in touch. I want to hear how ya like vancity dude!!
      from a chick who knows, lives, dwells and does everything in Vancouver. ;)
      Take care.

• You too, much thanks :)

• Yup, since sister will be married before that, I will get the room😎

And I think they will send me too brother in law' s house too to visit. Not sure but all I know is the days will be filled with events.

• Oh that's awesome and congrats to your sister I wish them a happy marriage

• Going to Monterey Bay

• Going home to see my family!

• Going to the beach is all I'm gonna do

• going to Calpe, Spain :p

• I'm going to Florida

• Loose 25 belly flab ;)

• Nope. But i live in south FL so its not like i have to go anywhere to enjoy myself...

What Guys Said 1

• I'm going to be in a wet t-shirt contest in my backyard.