What is a unique quality you have? or that someone has told you that you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've been told that I am good at being understandable with people... like helping people work through conflict while taking a neutral stance. If my friends ever get into fights with each other, I try to act as the intermediary to help work things out.

I blame a strong sense of empathy I have with anyone who I directly come in contact with. It has its good and bad side, but on the good side, I believe it helps me relate to people who are having issues.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• I'm very positive. All the time, positive. I get that all the time, from boss' during work performance reviews, dates, friends, etc.

• That is a very unique quality and great one to have. I try to stay as positive as I can too.

• That's one of the things I like the most about you! You're very chill, easy going and positive, I bet it's very refreshing to be around someone like you!

• I don't know about unique, but I'd like to say empathy. I'd like to think I'm pretty good at imagining myself in other people's situation.

• The daily urge to kill my little brother because he is ungodly selfish, has bipolar disorder and refuses to take his meds so he has extreme mood swings,
    has said he will not pay back the money he owes my sister and me when he gets a job.
    Acts like a total asshole to me when I am going through a rough breakup and says I'm the jerk

• I got told I can chat up a funeral party. Sounds dope xD

• I don't know, nothing really. For me everybody has their own unique quality, and some people have to not be afraid to show it.

• Able to turn off emotions

What Girls Said 12

• I'm never really sure about this. i get called 'different', but I don't know what specifically. i guess only other people could say, not me.

• I've been told I seem happy, energetic, and bubbly all the time and that people don't know how I manage it all the time.

• My ability to make myself laugh while telling a funny story or joke.
    That always seems to entertain my family and friends. Sometimes I can't finish the story or get words out lol

• You would be a fun person to be around I LOVE to laugh.

• You'd have been just fine growing up in my house. What's this "finish the story" voodoo you speak of, anyways?

See, some other kids growing up, they had this illness me and my brothers didn't have... they only talked about it in hushed terms, and they were sure to avoid contact with us (presumably so we wouldn't contract it from them). It was called... uh, "manners" or something like that. LOL
      But, yeah, anyway the kids with that illness actually FINISHED SENTENCES. We didn't have that problem in our house.

• ... being adaptable.- i have an adaptable personality, so i can adapt to almost any situation, environment and circumstances. It comes in "handy" when i face challenging situations or sad time in my life

• They said that I am nice!

• Being Wise, cos, @RicanEyes.
    Good luck. xx

• I am a pretty chill and cool person.
    I rarely get affected by anthng and I don t usually stress or get upset easily.
    so I am an easy person to hang with

• Be it right or wrong.. Assertiveness.

• I can take the fun out of anything lol I'm such a killjoy

• Hah... you against me and/or @consultantisback, in a vibe-off. Public square, at dawn. Ready, set, draw!

lol

I mean, I can respect if someone's feeling down/withdrawn/blue/depressed -- I've been there myself -- but, I'd call you on that "take the fun out of anything" part.

I have a couple of girlfriends who said the same thing -- like, they went past "I'm feeling down", into "no, I'd just take away YOUR fun" -- and I was like oh hell no, CHALLENGE ACCEPTED, I'm taking you out girl.
      Like when my 4-year-old throws a tantrum and does his frowny thing, and I'm like "betcha can't hold that!" and I'll "draw" a big exaggerated smile on my face... he always breaks before I do, lol.

Mb this is how boys feel when people tell small dick jokes? I dunno. I feel personally threatened when people say they're gna take mah fun away.

• @redeyemindtricks hahaha thatd be so fun guys
      or ladies i mean

• Calmness. I get hardly pissed off IRL it takes a lot for someone to get on my nerves or offend me :) I don't get into fights and to be the peacemaker !

• I can juggle oranges and apples.

Boom!

• I can hold my breath for just over 5mins.