How many of you have actually the courage to tear up an 100 dollar bill? Have you ever done it/Are you able to do it?

Seriously it takes many balls to do dat...

How many of you have actually the courage to tear up an 100 dollar bill? Have you ever done it/Are you able to do it?OK about tearin' up a single dollar bill... but 100? Who actually has balls to do it?

• yes...
  • no...

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• It doesn't take balls it just takes a rich asshole who really wouldn't be losing much by doing that. Right now I'd never do that. If I'm making 6 figures one day I probably wouldn't give a rats ass about a $100 bill.

• Yeah if I was rich... then who cares? It's easy if yer rich... otherwise nobody'd do it...

What Girls Said 5

• It's stupid, therefore No.

• courage has nothing to do with it. that's just fucking stupid. I earn my money. why should I waste it? essentially wasting my time. I'm not into slave labor.

no. I'll pass.

• How does that show balls? I'm pretty sure it just shows stupidity.

• I would feel my heart tearing with it.

• I could never.
    One time when i cutting the grass, I chopped up 50$ bill... It was traumatizing

What Guys Said 4

• no that wouldn't be courage that would be stupidity

• thats something I would expect a 6yr old to dear his friend *smh*

• Its not about courage, its about stupidity.

• For what purpose would one do that?