Guys, Guys what would you do if I randomly groped your ass?

I am not planning on doing this just curious on what guys would think?

mostly it's a random question.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• It would not bother me in the slightest.. we may even even if we both glanced at one another and a smile was present.. start a conversation that could lead many places
    going to a movie, dinner. having coffee or just hanging out.. etc etc

What Guys Said 35

• I'd probably randomly grope you back.

• to tell you the truth the first thing that would go threw my mind would be is , is my why wife there and did she see it. if the answer is no then then i would wonder why a 25 year old would grab a 42 years old guys ass. since its its never happed except from the wife i would probley have the most stupid look on my face , with the expression of what the hell

• Yupes who is grabbing my ass. O you are... great April fools joke to play on a guy.

• A women grabbed my ass a few days ago. I was on the bus and there were all women standing around me it was a very packed bus. I was getting off and I felt a hand grab my ass when getting up from my seat to exit the bus when I went into the crowd of women.

I was shocked and enjoyed it.

• Depends if they are hot or not tbh

• What if?
    I'm pretty sure you ain't gonna do that to me. :D :D :D

• I'd think you're weird. Though secretly I'd be incredibly flattered, it isn't everyday someone just randomly gropes my ass. In fact it's never.

• Well I'd be flattered since it means I'm attractive enough for that but I know I should be insulted.

• I would first look around to see who did it, if it was I guy I would hit them, if a girl did it I would go about my day

• Have a mini-heart attack from excitement because i'd be insanely flattered. Probably would stutter all shyly and awkwardly trying to figure out how to respond back.

• I would look at you and take it as a compliment that you liked what you saw. I am dating someone that I just don't even think about anyone else while I'm with though so I would just appreciate the compliment.

• I wouldn't advice it if your a stranger.

• I would wonder why you did it to be honest... it never happened to me before in which some random girl rolls in and gropes my butt.

• Throw you over my lap and spank you til your ass turns red.

• are you hot?

• I'd say "I've been sexually assaulted!!!" Then file a report

• Lol the police would probably just laugh at you. Not trying to be mean but the law favours women.

• You said so? So I was answering your question. When you were groped have you actually filed complaints?

• @Applefan1 No, but that was in HS. I thought of it as more of bullying than sexual assault. Besides she wouldn't have been "of age".

• Depends if you were hot or not.

• Be extremely surprised and act reflexively

Then let u do it again

• Walk the fuck away fast without turning back.

• It's happened to me, and uninvited sexual contact is never a good thing. But guys have no choice but to play along, as any other reaction would be socially unacceptable. A guy can't slap or hit a girl, he can't get angry, so he's kind of stuck in a situation where, even if he feels violated he must joyfully accept it.

• I would turn around and wonder a little of what's going on.

• Lol I would be flattered... Then I will grab yours too LOL :-P

• Glare at you and walk away.

• I would't like it... but would just ignore it

• 'meh'

• Ignore it

• More than likely wouldn't care.

• It depends on where we are when you do it and if I know you.

• Ignore it and keep moving.

• Depends if I am attracted to you or not.

Just kidding it really would be creepy no matter what and I'd be confused.

• More from Guys
    5