Who are Muslims? Are they bad or good?

Try to explain me both. Im very respectful but not so much like Mrs. Merkel. So, if you would like to answer, watch your languague. Thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously Muslims are people who follow Islam. Your view on whether they're good or bad is what you choose to believe about them. The people who say they're good are the people who see that they're simply following their religion, the same way as Sikhs or Christians do. The people who say they're bad will say that that may be the case but their religion preaches intolerant and hateful ideals - perhaps not realising that Christianity does exactly the same.

Personally, I don't think they're bad or good. There are lots of bad Muslims, there are lots of good Muslims. It's not about them being Muslim, it's about their personality and how they choose to put their beliefs into action and that isn't about being a good or bad Muslim. That's just about being a good or bad person.

What Girls Said 4

• Read "Infidel" by Ayaan Hirsi. She was muslim and is now an atheist, working as hard as she can for human rights in modern muslim families. The book is about her story, her life. It is a very good insight into your question.

• Just Like any other religion there are good and bad people who follow it.

• They good! Okay! (:

• read the quran and judge by yourself
    better than hearing subjective opinions from everyone.
    build your own opinion based on your research

• I did it. So why Muslims are not acting in accordance to their Holy Book? ( I was 3 years in Islamic country and I have experience)

• I didn't study in the net. I was living years in the Middle East.

• @asker well middle easterns changed their morals and behaviour so I suggested you separate between them and the relgion despite what the relgion is

What Guys Said 5

• Most muslims are very nice people and just because their beliefs are not the same as yours it doesn't make them bad people. Don't let the media lead you astray, there are extremists which are causing a bit of bother in the world but they are a small minority and most muslims don't agree with the way that they interpret the qu'ran. Every religion has extremists, people that interpret the word of god to suit there needs which is wrong because it gives a bad name to others.

• I'm Muslim... I think I'm mostly a good human being... Of course not all Muslims are good, but I feel like the majority are, at least judging by the other Muslims that I have met in my life.

• There's the good and the bad.

• It's foolish to judge 1.6 billion who lives across the world

• Same like Christians. Cos if this Im asking.

• you're talking about past. Of course. Its easy to understand. Tell me then why Muslims are not living in their countries and they are trying to reach west? ( I dont mean war ares - for istance in Saudi A. isn't war)

• Living in their countries? Muslims as you know are 1.6 billion only around 30% of them are arabs , and that's all god's land you can't stop people NORMAL people from living in the place they want , and as you see the middle east isn't the best place actually at some countries it is a torture so they want to enjoy their lives PEACEFULLY before they die

• Muslims are humans like all others. the real thing is Islam, if they do not follow it they can be bad like anyone can be, but if someone follows it truly, i bet you can not find better person than him on earth, simply the best!

• I disagree. Thank you for your opinion. ( I learnt what does it mean to fully follow it on the middle east.)

• ahan, but in my opinion Islam doesn't teach that, so that would be their personal behavior

• After years on the Middle East is hard to explain me different angle of the view. My experience is hard. Even when I was walking with my cross on my T-shirt - visible, recations were bad. ( And everybody is tolerating muslim symbols on the west). I have few friends who are fully respectfull - but they are practically rejected from muslim community cos of being pro western and pro christian.