Which Legend of Zelda is your favorite?

Lets have a zelda appreciation question!

Which was your fave?

Zelda II: Adventure of Link Which Legend of Zelda is your favorite?
Legend of Zelda: Links Awakening
Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask

Legend of Zelda Oracle of Seasons/Ages

Legend of Zelda Minish Cap

Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass

Legend of Zelda Spirit tracks

Legend of Zelda a link between worlds

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted for The Legend of Zelda Skyward sword. Since I know that one probably won't get any loving at all. Mainly due to how much I loved the game mechanics. I felt like they did an amazing job with the wii motion control. Though you have to be good at were you set the sensor bar. Still how the dungeons were designed were amazing and how the lands were set up were amazing as well. Even the ones you would go back to. So that you could go to a new area of the place. which they never look the same and were very unique. Plus the part were Zelda goes into a sleep until he reforges the master sword. Holy shit I teared up when Link was banging on the Amber around Zelda. His face looked so sad. :'( I also teared up greatly when Fi left you to go into the master sword and go into an eternal sleep.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRd5hd2BlC0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yZUs03O5UMM

Though Spirit tracks is also one of my favorites. It's the one that I love links and zelda's relationship the most. HOLY FUCKING SHIT THEY ARE SO DAMN CUTE TOGETHER!!!

Then I also love Ocarina of time and majora's mask. Though no point in explaining my reason for loving them. Since it's the same as why most love those 2 games as well.^^

Though the poll already proves how a lot of people don't seem to have played majority of the legend of Zelda games. It depresses me how little people give credit to how awesome The legend of Zelda series is.

• I still have yet to play Twilight princess and skyward sword, mainly cause im kinda torn on motion controls... although i did like them in the mario galaxy games...

one day i just go for it and try playing them again though

• i didn't even have to open up the video to know what it was. Damn navi that annoying fairy! I AM FUCKING LISTENING DAMN IT! :D

Most Helpful Guy

• Majoras Mask had the best story (if you know the whole thing)
    with Twilight Princess on a close second.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd say Windwaker, then probably Skyward Sword. Though it's been too long since I've played most Zelda games, so who knows. But either way, I'm very into exploration and side quest like things and all that, and that's something both Windwaker and Skyward Sword have a good deal of.

• I'm a terrible noob, and I have never played Zelda :C

• Lol better start someday! Ask your boyfriend which one you should play first :p

• I'll remember that. I feel like such a wimp for never playing since it's one of the most loved games.

• Well if you like witcher 3 you should like zelda games, quite similar

• Twilight Princess annndddd Wind Waker

• Oh my. So many Zeldas lol. I've only ever played the original 500 years ago when it came out.

• Either Twilight Princess or Ocarina of Time :)

• Majora's Mask will always be my favorite. Twilight Princess is a close second.

• Majora's Mask, but from the poll I would say Twilight Princess. A Link between worlds is pretty good too, but Majora's Mask scared me so much as a kid but I loved it! I love spooky stuff!

• Majora's Mask I think. I haven't played some of these (or watched my brother play) so that one.

What Guys Said 8

• I have never played a Zelda game! I don't really care to, either: my girlfriend loves them and I sit there watching her play them, wondering what the fuss is about.

• Easily a link to the past. That game will stay with me forever. My second favorite is Majora's Mask.

• Majora's Mask is my favorite.

• Which one for the NES had the top-down map, but the actual levels were side-scroll?

• Majora's Mask is the only one I played. And I played 20 minutes of it.

• majora's mask FTW

• twilight princess was amazing played that shit 24/7 on my wii

• The snes one