Do you have posters of celebrities you find attractive on your wall?

I know some people have movie posters, a calendar or pics of family & friends on their wall in their bedroom. But do u have posters of celebrities or models that u find attractive on ur wall?

I have quite a few celebrities on my wall, mostly men I find attractive, a few of them are old posters from my teens that I like, so I decided to keep them up on my wall. My friend told me this is kiddish but I don't think so. I mean why not, it's my room & my life lol. :)

So what do u guys & girls think, is this a childish & teen thing? And do u have posters on your wall of people u find attractive? :) Thank u for your answers. :)

0|1
12|21

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• lol no I've never had that.

i do have old school on my wall though. marilyn monroe and elvis.
    it isn't necessarily attraction, i just love the vibes they gave off.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aweosme, yeah I love marylin monroe too, I have a big portrait of her too. :) Is ur room a old Hollywood theme? :)

• Show All
    • oh thank you :) well i try to be =]
      oh nice. if u want my opinion, id say do the old hollywood thing. u can do so much more with that, and it will look so sexy. but yeah, good choices! x

• Okay will do, thank u for the advise! :) And ur welcome. :)

What Guys Said 20

• I'm a little old for that now, but I definitely used to. I had a huge picture of Shakira when I was in my early 20s. Hot stuff🔥 If only she didn't sing😱😱😱😱

1|0
    0|0
  • I did when I was a teenager. Actually no I take that back, when I was in my early 20s my wife and I had this poster on the wall.
    ecx.images-amazon.com/.../51JcrpddjbL._SY300_.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have any posters at all, much less of any celebs.

1|1
    0|0
  • Ummm no beyond that stage. I just have paintings and photographs that I have done over the years. Photos of friends and families and landscapes. Paintings of my cedar strip kayak on Georgian Bay that I did while I was staying on an island there.

1|0
    0|0
    • Awesome, that's really cool u do photography and paint. :) Do u have a specific think u like to take pictures of or paint?

• Show All
    • I am a nature nut, so being able to paint the landscapes that are before me, lets me regroup and totally relaxes me. It just melts the stress away!

• Yeah it definitely does. :)

• No but I have a few oictures on my phone

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay cool, if u don't mind me asking, what celebrity do u have on ur phone? kim Kardashian, or, Jessica alba? Lol. :)

• lol why do you want to know?

• No resson, just asking. :) Sorry I guess that was too personal. lol :)

• I've got posters just none of attactive celebs
    The one I'm particular proud of is an original Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade poster,
    It is framed.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • Nope no posters of celebrities at all, I do have some posters and sports stuff though.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't have a room. And if I had a personal one there would be nudes on Wall.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally don't but I would do it here are some of the celebrities I find attractive Jennifer Aniston Gwen Stefani Jennifer Lopez Mariah Carey Rose McGowan

1|0
    0|0
    • Great choices, beautiful girls! :) which one would say u like the most?

• Show All
    • Yeah I don't really want to get married any time soon but I'd marry her I love her eyes (:

• I wanted to ask you if we could be friends I love making new friends? (:

• i haven't had a poster on a wall since i moved out of my parents house at 18

1|0
    0|0
  • nope

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah I don't.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay cool. :) Do u have any thing on ur wall, like sports posters?

• Show All
    • LOL alright make sure you rate in on a scale of 1-10 though? :P

• Eh ur going to make me rate it, I hate rating haha. :p

• I have a Spongebob poster! 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol how cute, SpongeBob is awesome. :) Do u have a favorite episode?

• Show All
    • Lol I'm sure just being with you would make him feel amazing not what's on his wall

• Lol True, u make good points. :)

• No, I don't.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, never did.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope. I don't keep posters of celebrities.

1|0
    0|0
  • I hang my collection of masks from my wall.

1|0
    0|0
  • nope, i don't have posters of stars, i have posters of cool cars all over my room.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nice. :) What kind of cars do u like? :)

• Show All
    • If you could buy one of these, which one would it be?

• If I could then definitely Aston Martin DB10 or SSC tuatara

• No homo but I still have some Duran Duran posters... I like their music I don't have a crush on any of their members obviously...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No but I thought of getting Max Iron on my wall! hahah!

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I never had posters. All that was hanging on my Room's walls were my paintings and my sister's paintings.

1|0
    0|0
    • That's cute. :) Do u still have those paintings? :)

• Thanks :D ! Yes they're still on my room's wall! :) But I don't live there anymore, now my little sister sleeps there haha ^_^

• Your welcome & Haha okay I see, cool. :)

• No, I don't. I've never had those posters. I thought about getting a Spice Girls one when I was younger, though.

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay cool:) Most of the posters I got when I was younger were from the J-14 or tiger beat magazines, do remember those? Lol. Omg yes, spice girls are amazing, they were so big growing up! What stop u from getting the poster?

• I don't know. I just didn't care for a bunch of posters, I guess. I had enough other things.

• Okay cool. :)

• Nope... I did in middle school but then I realized it was silly and looked immature

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

1|0
    0|0
    • Nope u don't have posters on ur wall or nope u don't find it childish? Lol

• I find it very immature. I stopped doing that after high school.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oksy then. :)

• There's nothing inherently wrong with it. I just don't know anyone older than 25 that still does that. You are still college aged and there are plenty of college students who still do that. I would say as long as you are not still doing that kind of thing when you are in a serious steady relationship or living with someone, then there really is nothing wrong with it.

• Okay cool, makes since. :)

• No but when I was Teen I posted Tarkan, Jensen ackles, Xtina, Nancy Agram, Christiano Ronaldo & Arab Celebs. It's not a childish it's ok to do it any age

1|0
    0|0
    • Okay cool :) im not sure who they are, are they actors & actresses? :) Christina Ronaldo sounds familiar. And Thank you! :)

• Show All
    • I like adventure more : D

• Yeah adventures are good, I like them too. :) Like fast & the furious, transformers, & the mummy are some of my favorites. :)

• yes a few

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a Trey Songz poster.😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, I don't recall ever putting up their faces on my wall.

I honestly don't like the idea. :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope

1|0
    0|0
    • No u don't have posters on ur wall or no u don't find it childish? Lol

• Yes lol
      Yes i dont have posters on my wall and yes i dont find it childish.

• Okay cool, thanks. :)