What do guys think of insecure girls? Would you date someone who wasn't very confident or is it just a complete turn-off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Two kinds of insecurity:
    Insecurity about her decisions and the world:
    It may sound fun in the beginning... because she may put me in the control. She may accept everything I say. She may follow/obey all my advice. That may sound cool, having someone to boss around. But then it's boring. It means I can't rely on her to make important decisions. She will always put the final answer on me. That is really boring to have to have all the responsibility and know that the other doesn't have a say in it, or doesn't want to say what she truly thinks.

Insecurity about herself:
    May only be fun when you compliment her, and she says "nooo" and you get a chance to compliment her again and again and again... It gets boring when she truly doesn't believe me. When she doubts about my feelings, because she's insecure about herself. When she spies on me, when she obsesses, because "why would he like me? I don't have much to give, so he must have someone else.. " and those kinds of insecurities are killers for a relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• YUP! lol I mean she should have a little self esteem or some respect for herself and others. Not completely duh! lol

What Guys Said 7

• It depends a lot on the level of her insecurity.

Sometimes it's something that generates issues like insane jealousy, for instance. Then it's a definitely no.

• Complete turn off. They like you but never trust you. If you did one thing wrong like answer her question wrong, you end break up which mean you wasted your time

• Yeah i would but it really depends on her personality and if we click.

• If I liked her I would. I'd try to raise her self-esteem

• Isn't a turn off
    Instead I would try to make her confident :P

• It depends the man. I personally don't mess with any one below a high heel status. At least not yet u kno

• I prefer that she's not insecure

What Girls Said 2

• Too insecure /extreme insecurities are a turn off.

• Men r like a dog. They need something to chase