Is anyone there?

I'm so sad and I don't know why. I've been crying for hours all night and I can't sleep and even if I could I don't want to and that might be because I keep having these really bad dreams and I'm scared to fall asleep and I don't even know why I'm sad I just am. None of my friends are awake so there's no one to even text and everything I think about just seems to make it worse and I can't stop thinking about stuff. How unhappy I am with my body and I've been exercising for weeks and I'm still fat. And I'm still in love with my ex who doesn't want me and I can't trust anyone especially not my parents who are so mean and don't understand me. And I'm so upset. Is anyone even there

Most Helpful Guy

• You are SAD because of the following -

1.) Your ex
    2.) You don't like your body
    3.) Bad dreams

Conclusion - you are feeling alone and depressed

Following are the solutions -

1.) Try to forget your ex by accepting that he is doing with you and indulging in activies which will keep you mind off your ex.. meet your friends your gfs and soothe more time with them..

2.) you don't like your body cause you have Been exercising from weeks... But you have to realize that burning fat will take time and proper technique... Like running and walking and watching what you eat (dieting) and patience...

3.) Do these two and your nightmares will disappear...

4.) Hugs and kisses to you 😚😚 🤗 cause you need them...

Most Helpful Girl

• Heya there!
    Don't stress, right now it feels like a big deal but when you'll look back on this... you will brush it off! This happens to everyone once in their life maybe more then that. So you are NOT alone. Your ex has lost out on what seems to be like a very wonderful girl. I know it doesn't seem like it but there will be more boys out there! And I'm sorry to hear that your parents are not understanding and not very compassionate towards you. That's gotta suck bad. Take a deep breath everything is gonna be alright. Im not even joking. Clam your mind listen to some music, watch a movie... paint your nails I don't know do something that soothes you. And you shouldn't push your body so hard. You will shed weight when your body feels as though its right!
    I hope i helped at least a little.. You sound like a beautiful person who is just stuck.
    Stay happy though :)

What Guys Said 4

• I would try listening to some of your favorite music or favorite tv show/movir (hopefully a funny one) and see if it can change your mood and try to go to sleep. Try to only think of positives things no matter if your mind wanders.

• We all have dreams.. some good.. some very good and some that are and can be very hard to take.. but you just have to filter them out and if you are a positive person like me you do not get those.. I am not saying at all that I am a saint or anything near that.. I just like to be a positive person and I always look before I leap.. rather then leap before I look.. take care.. all will be well in the big picture.. sweet dreams to ya

• may I see you?

What Girls Said 1

• I am here hun try and breath you sound overwhelmed. Take it day by day watch a funny movie maybe it will make you laugh instead of crying. About losing weight that takes time and is a process. Be happy you are trying to change your life style. About your ex that will take time to heal your heart express your feelings and thoughts by poetry. You can inbox me if you want to talk. :-*