Why does it actually matter how old someone is wen they ask a question?

For the past week, I have asked you guys a variety of different questions. Most people just gave me an answer, but other were saying how I am too young. So when it comes to asking any kind of question, does age matter? Anyone can ask any question, about anything. I really don't care about how old someone is to ask a question. Asking a question could mean that you don't know or that you know you just want to see what other people would say.

Every 13-year-old is different in many ways. Some will ask sexual questions some won't, plus anyway I could have lied about my actual age, but I did not. Age does not actually matter when it comes to any kind of question. I know what questions I won't ask and there are somewhere you just wonder about. Anyway if you think that there are some questions that are not appropriate for me to ask wy don't you just say so and I won't ask it. Most of the things I ask don't pertain to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Some people just let the age thing get in the way of many things.. even of a question asked.. if I am asked a question and I feel I have some knowledge.. I will gladly answer it I am not one who ever worries about an age gap for many things.. when you look at the big picture age is only a number.. just like a license plate is.. it does not really mean anything

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly I've never cared... If someone wants an answer I'll do my best to give it to them. I personally never asked many questions however I always gave advice regardless of the topic and regardless of my age and people also accepted it.

That being said if they'll take advice from a minor I wouldn't feel right depriving another minor of much needed advice and I wouldn't want other people to do it either.

Realistically I don't know why they're doing this. Times ares not what they use to be. We clearly know what sexy is and we're clearly having it so how about you guys help educate us on it or on any other topic that will come in handy. I mean seriously it's kind of sad some of the people in the 18-24 range are more clueless than the minors and yet they'll willingly help them 😒

What Guys Said 9

• The age limit is 13 on this site. Questions of a sexual nature, like "how to" questions, are not allowed from people under 18. Otherwise, ask what you like, as long as it conforms to the site rules. Some will get replies, some won't. That's just GAG and GAGers.

• well in some instances it matters, like if you're asking about why you blacked out drinking so much over the weekend, your age will definitely be in question when they see you're a minor.

• Depending on the question being asked, it can matter a lot.
    If you're asking about dating and flirting and you're 13... I have to know how old you are to see the mindset you and those around you are in.

That's just one of the numerous examples.

• It gives context to the question. For example, if someone were to ask why their mom thinks it is ok to snoop through their phone, you'll get a completely different answer for someone 13 and 35.

• because you have absolutely no live experience

• Not necessarily... Someone could be 30 and have done nothing with their life while a teen has see as well as done many things whether they chose to or had no choice.

• It makes people unfocortable to see such a young kid asking sexual questions

• People feel that by answering some of the questions they are also encouraging this or that act. Encouraging a 13 year old to give head for example, is not something most of us are comfortable with.

You wondering plenty of things that maybe you shouldn't be doing yet is perfectly normal though.

• I don't need advice from a 13 year old girl. I'm a 27 year old male. The fact that a 13 year old girl is even having sexual thoughts or experiences is quite frightening

• Maybe not a 13 year old but you'd be surprised by just how many people have taken sexual advice from a 15, 16, 17, and 18 year old girl that's still a virgin herself 😏

• Then they're perverted

• Why should I be talking to under 18's anyway? It's weird and perverted

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 1

• Because I don't want to be telling a 13 year old how to give head or what positions are better and shit like that. If she's asking other sexual questions for the sake of sexual health or something I might answer, but that's it.