What is physical Attraction?

So, this semester, I met this guy in French. I think everything about him is sexy, but I know for sure that I dont like him. But I also do know that I feel at least some type of attraction towards him. He tickles me all the time, and it always makes me jump, flinch. But I like it when he does it. He tells me personal things, like things about his dick, and I like hearing about it. So could this be physical attraction? Today he asked why I always get so scared when he tickles me, and I told him its probably because he's a guy. But the truth is, I think, is because I am very attracted to him. The thing is, I want to know what this is. I know it isn't a crsuh, so could i be sexually attracted? Or physically atrrected to this guy? I want to know what these two exactly are though.

What Guys Said 1

• sounds like lust.

who knows, your physical attraction may turn over to emotional attraction if you spend more time with him.

and he tells you about his dick, hmm.. lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Attraction is a funny thing. You can be attracted to somebody while also not liking them as a person, or wanting to be with them romantically.

• Physical attraction is somebody you find physically beautiful
    Sexual attraction is someone you find sexy/want to have sex with