Guys, Is this Hairstyle an Exception to the Preference of Long Hair on Women?

I was just considering this. This is NOT so I can get an opinion of what hair cut/style to get for myself; I'm just curious on guys' opinions of it. I really just want to know what guys think of this hairstyle...

I know most men prefer long hair on women; it's more femenine and is just attractive to them. Conversely, short hair (ex. pixie cuts) are not as attractive to the majority of men because it comes off as more masculine.

I was just wondering, though, if a style like a Graduated or Inverted Bob is an exception to that preference? A graduated or inverted bob is typically short in the back and gradually gets longer towards the front (the overall length can differ, but its general shape is characterized by the back being shorter than the front), so, to me at least, it looks feminine; it seems like a perfect compromise.

What do you men think about this hairstyle? Is it an "exception"? (From my female perspective, this style is very flattering on the lines of a woman, but I obviously can't speak for the male perception.)

Here are a few examples I Googled (as you can see, the overall length can differ; some are longer, some are shorter):

5

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't like it
    Long, feminine hair only for me

What Guys Said 4

• well. the color stripe gives an "i want to talk to the manager" kind of vibe. But other than that they're fine.

• Yes, I suppose it is an exception, or it might not be an exception but it's not commonly found.

• I'm not personally a fan of it, but its not an bad hairstyle. Hair that's as long as the front there all around would look better in my opinion.

• Most guys would like that. But honestly, who gives a fuck? People should style their hair for what they like, not from peer pressure or a desire to attract others.