Guys, can a girl have a pretty body without having big boobs?

26

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Look at Asian girls. They're my favorite. There are so many hot Asian ladies who don't have big boobs (and also none of those oversized butts that are apparently really trendy in America at the moment). My girlfriend is from South Korea and she has relatively small boobs and still a very, very hot body.
    I think it also depends a bit on your general body size. Relative size is more important than absolute size. For example if you're a petite girl, small boobs can look very cute and hot. If you're very tall (6 feet and over) or if you're a chubby girl, larger boobs tend to fit better.

What Guys Said 25

• Of course. Billions of Asians prove it.

• sure. boobs of any size can look great. boobs of any size can look not so great. size is just one factor, and I'd rather have pretty, perky small boobs on a girl than huge, but ugly, boobs.

• Most of the supermodels (if they can be considered the golden standard in beauty) have quite modest breasts. It's not the sizes of parts of your body. It's how everything comes together in a whole elegant and classy woman. And those are the women that can make any man lose his mind. I find the way a woman acts a lot more appealing and attractive than the sizes of her body parts.

• totally. and i already got a few bombshell fucking examples in my head.

• Yes because lots of beautiful women has small boobs & they still have the good looks within themselves. Some of them try to cheat their way into looking beautiful when they use plastic surgery & make it seem like they were born with big boobs. All I want to say about this is that I would rather be with a woman who has naturally big or small boobs than to be with a woman who's using surgeries to try to force herself to look beautiful.

• Yes she can

• Hell yeah she can.

• Obviously...

• yes she can, and if someone doesn't like you because of it, they are being to shallow and dont deserve you be with you

• Hell yea
    The best bodies I've seen are the ones with either smaller boobs, or not putting emphasis on their big boobs

• Yes by working out, getting toned and looking healthy

• Yes. Alex Morgan. Mila Kunis. Kiera Knightly. Etc

• Of course. What an odd question.

• Of course.

• I think so.

• yes

-------------------

• yes of course. I like thighs/legs and booty,

But I don't really like boobs smaller than an B cup

• Yeah. It's definitely possible.

• It takes points away tbh.

• Absolutely :)

• Hell yeah there are millions of examples and Hi ! one con can't mask other pros its simple math.

• It had nothing to do with it yes you can

• Yup. :-|

• Obviously yeah.

• Of course, but I myself like big boobs