If you were to be the first trillionaire, what things would you want to have?

I would want to have big mansions all over the country and abroad, nice sports cars, etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• I would buy my Country, I don't care how, I just would (Isle Of Man), I'd then fund the construction of several aircraft carriers and a respectable army, sail all that shit to the Middle East, invade, absolutely fucking obliterate all radicals, restore peace in the region and insert a local democracy and fund its defence forces

This in turn would stop the mass refugee crisis and allow people to return home, helping the entire EU economy and bring peace to millions of innocent middle eastern civilians.

Sure many radicals will die in the hundreds of thousands, but fuck those fucks

What Girls Said 7

• Education for every girl in India, struggling countries in Africa and any place where girls don't usually get to go to school and end up as child brides instead. Having more educated and trained people to work would also build weak economies because the charities already working on educating girls and women have proven how much it improves the situation for everyone in the small towns they have helped. But with that much money I could make a huge impact on those communities. Little girls shouldn't be having babies they should be in school! I'd also obviously pay for my own education and get as much education as I wanted, masters, Ph. D, anything I wanted! then I'd also pay for my boyfriend and friend's educations as well. Obliterate my parents debts and travel everywhere! I'd also write a screenplay and direct and star in the movie. Buy some investment properties just in case. Publish some books, start my own theatre company based out of somewhere lovely like Vancouver, and buy a condo right inside Disney World, one of the properties in Golden Oak their expanding in theme park community in Florida! Also at some point I may adopt a child which takes money, imagine being the kid who grew up IN Disney World!

• But you can have all of those things as a millionaire. Once I got to that status, what I'd really want, would be to change the world. Homelessness, hunger, disease...

• Own a nice farm, hire workers of course

go back to my country and fix our old small house.

redo the mud house

redo uncle's store

buy cows and goats

and horse

Give to charity

open up a small school in the village

build a nice home for the parents

shop
    book a flight to Egypt, then Morocco, and then Saudi Arabia

• Id probably travel the world, help my parents live comfortably, give back to my community, open a few charities, invest some of it, get my dream house, have my dream wedding, get my boyfriend the chance to own anything nerdy he wanted, keep some money set aside for my children and their future, start a few cat sanctuaries, and open a quaint restaurant with my boyfriend cause its been his dream and recently mine.

• i would help the people in north korea

• An elixir.

• First, I'd make sure my family had enough to be financially secure, but plug in contingencies like "must complete college" so they don't spend their money on something foolish. Next I'd open a charter school. Next, I'd donate a good chunk to educational/youth/housing programs. With the few thousands remaining I'd disappear to a warm sunny island where no one would bug me with "She blinked at me, what does that mean?" questions. Heaven...

What Guys Said 20

• Too much pressure. It would also make me a huge target for theft and stalking.

Id give most of it away to either Bill Gates or Warren Buffet and keep 100 million for myself.
    I can't think of anything I genuinely want that would require more than that.

• Well I would donate 99%(10 billion left), of my wealth same as Warren Buffet, invest 2 billion put a million in my active spending/saving and spend the rest on campaign reform (podcast networks, funding reporting groups, improving online/electronic voting)

• Buy an island and fund a shelter/charity program for homeless, orphans
    and war veterans. Helping them get back into society the way they want.

After that, I'd love to travel the world and see all the wonders
    that it has to offer. ^.^

• I would put my money towards building the world's first Space Elevator. Then, I'd give money to the Mises Institute, the Cato Institute, and The Army of God.

• I'd just sit on my ass all day long or do whatever I wanted to. I'd travel to exotic locations and sit on my ass in expensive hotels and just browse the internet. I'd buy an absurd New York City penthouse and just sit on my ass in it and watch Netflix. It would be glorious.

• Buy a whole bunch of three piece suits, rumple them, get a snub nose forty five and get my own detective agency
    Bring down corruption where I see it

• I would start burying it burning it, but in the end i would jusy give it all away like spongebib and patrick did in that pretty patties epidose ahaha

• I'd still live the way that I live for the most part, though I'd enjoy the company of women, since a lot of them would love a rich man.

• I think there are some families with that much money.
    personally I would finance a project to build zero point energy based power systems and crush the closed system of physics/economics the western elite love to impose on us

• I would buy what I needed to experience and live life to the fullest, interesting books, factoids, travel, a decent house, a nice family etc. then I would give it all away to the poor. You know, what Jesus said.

I don´t need a trillion dollars, nobody does. You only need a hundred thousand maybe at the most.

• At that point you don't want to spend a penny unless it makes you two... That level of wealth is just a pissing contest with other rich people.

• My own private shooting range and a safe full of class 3's.

• LOL Oh, come on! Let's wait until we get to that bridge... if we ever get to it.

• If you were a trillion air there is not much you couldn't have.

• I'd invest in Africa. Too many resources.

• buy and island and become a dictator

• I would fuck every girl in the world

• Well, I could finally get rid of this sign of mine ;)

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...a1098d7510.jpg

• I would buy the entire world

• With 1 Trillion dollars? I dont think so haha, you could probably buy a small island nation like Haiti or something tho, bear in mind the US alone is in 19Trillion of debt, the entire world you would need quintillions of dollars 😂

• @Riggers Well... I would by the state of Maine XD

• Fair play mate

• The bitches would be all over me then. I'd have to swat them away like flies.