What is the best gift a woman could give a man? Love, sex or his genes being passed on?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 16

• A loving partner in life... someone you can rely and be your best friend. The sex is a benefit, but not the best gift!

• His jeans being pissed on? What kind of sicko are you? How can you possibly compare love and/or sex with a man's jeans being soaked in your putrid urine? What kind of ghoul are you?

• Not very good at reading or comprehension are we? Oh I see that we are American that could explain it..

• Dickhead

• @sexyphil - that would be Spotted Dickhead to you!

• I'd go with unconditional love

• To fill whatever voids he has in his life.

• For me it's love. Sex would be nice too but love most of all. I have no interest in passing my genes.

• Oh ok... You would be perfect for someone who is either infertile by choice or not or someone who feels the same! Good luck my dear!

• Love, companionship, sex, and food

• A full stomach, empty nuts, and silence during television time.

• Love, that it.

• You showing appreciation of him, buy him food, cook for him, clean his or room, pay for the date, these simple thing I like from girl

• if I had to choose between those 3? Love

• For many men sex from someone they love is the best way to know they love you

• I would say the love... well sex could be get with anyone like any women but not all those love you so

• Sex.

• Give me? A little baby. That´s what I would say. I give women love and sex. They give me a baby. That seems like a decent trade.

• I think age matters here,
    under 30 sex
    30 or over love/giving him a child.

• Genes being passed on? Are ya serious? Dat's a nightmare not a gift... anyway I don't need any gifts... wotever I want I can get it...

What Girls Said 5

• I think love. Love is the one thing all humans need and thrive on in order to be successful, confident, have a healthy self esteem. Out of this Love, Sex and Genes being passed on is a consequence.

• Loyalty and Faithfulness.

• Love

• for the majority if men sex

• Faith above it all