Do you think Israeli people are attractive?

I know everyone looks different and I do not mean to ask if you think every single person is attractive because that is impossible. I just mean do you think that the men and women are attractive in general?

• Oh my goodness, the women are so attractive!
  • oh my goodness, the men are so attractive!
  • Oh my goodness, the men AND the women are so attractive!
  • I don't know/indifferent
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• We had two random Israeli kids come to our school and talk to us my last year of high school. The chick had BOMBS, we were all over her😂 That said, it was an all-boys school, so we were thrilled just to have a chick in the building, hahaha. But yeah, she was pretty cute. I think the dude was a decent looking bro too if I remember right. I was busy talking to him about Rage Against The Machine, I was so amazed they knew them in Israel, haha.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's something in their water... cause they alway's look like they just fell from HEAVEN 0_o

• Exactly!!! The little water they have is amazing hahaha

• May they find an unlimited supply of more lmao.

• 😄😄😄

What Guys Said 17

• I met an Israeli girl once several year ago. She was a legit 10/10. I still remember that sexy tiny waist omg.

• Being a Palestinian who grew up in Palestine near the settlements, I have seen many of those invaders around and I honestly can say that I tend to find the majority of them unattractive, lots of them smoke and they don't dress well. Exceptions prove the rule though.

That's actually my honest opinion about how those invaders physically look and it has nothing to do with me being Palestinian and them being my enemies. Just in case you thought this.

• If you had not said the stuff about you hating them it might have seemed unbiased but that is not what you did.

• I knew a cute Palastinian girl growing up. Her dad was crazy as hell though. :D I've had a lot of Israeli women flirt with me. When they see my name I'm obligated to talk to them for like 20 minutes... *sigh*

• Natalie Portman... 'nuff said

• Yeah they're pretty attractive.

• Yes, I do. Israeli women are really hot, I'd like one myself.

Like Gal Gadot, that's the best one so far.

• No more or less than any other people

• I guess I don't know since I haven't really seen a lot of Israeli women. For some reason I have seen more men. Maybe because more of the people I talk to are men, and a couple of my friends are Jewish. I actually have a little bit of a Jewish background but I can't assume that all Jewish people look like me, lol.

• Sorry, I should say Israeli since Jewish people can from all over.

• True statement. Jews Jews everywhere :)

• :) :) :)

• Only if her name is Natalie Portman.

• No, not really. Many of them look like their family tree is a circle.

• You mean they date each other?

• Wow. You are great.

• My point is why speak it now? Saying it to an individual is worse but saying about a whole population is not exactly good either. If there is someone here from Israel reading this and instead of seeing they are not attractive to you they see that you think they are so terribly ugly they seem deformed then that is just sick.

• THE WHOLE ISAREALIAN PEEPS you can't judge about this number of people by one trait

• But Israeli are mostly middle easterns unless they are Jews came from Europe or other parts of the world , well Israel holds different nationalities so I don't think you can say Israeli women

• After the declaration of Israel as a country , yes

• Well yeah

• they are , but I don't approach because in my mind their parents will be against me no matter what.

• I haven't met any, so I have no opinion.

• yeah but I don't think about it as I will never have one

• You will never have an Israeli? Maybe you should move to Israel lol

• you grow up there? How was your time in military?

• No I did not but I have been there. I have friends in the military there.

• Just shut up about hpt not hot, attractive unattractive thats all the world is about now looks, money, sex nothing deeper

• I will not.

• I care about people for who they really are but a part of love is attraction.

• https://imageshack.com/f/mv5i3dj
    Nah, I do not think so.

• If by Israeli you mean middle eastern then some are and some not... just like everywhere else

• No. By Israeli I mean from Israel.

• That is disgusting.

• LMFAO this gif 😂😂😂😂

What Girls Said 11

• Some are attractive some aren't. Like anywhere.
    There are some very beautiful female Israelis like Bar Refaeli, Natalie Portman, Noa Tishby and Esti Ginzburg

www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/...ds+XFpt6Ut2ZSBl.jpg

mrpopat.in/.../2014010213886406931491971680.jpg

i.telegraph.co.uk/.../Natalie_Portman_3249658c.jpg

ilarge.lisimg.com/.../740full-esti-ginzburg.jpg

• I've seen some handsome Turkish guys and I guess Israeli guys kinda look similar, but overall, the only Israeli guy I know is the father of my nephew and he was so hairy he could've been a monkey is disguise. My nephew is half-Israeli and he looks handsome, but you know, he stays my young nephew.

• I don't know, simple because I've never saw someone from Israel. So, I can't say if I find them attractive or not.

• The girls are extremely hot but but not the guys.

• Some of them are, some aren't. Just like any other people.

• some are, some aren't.

• my cousin grew up his whole life in Israel and I guess he's considered an Israeli? he's very handsome... can get any girl he wants. even I was attracted to him myself - I saw him for the first time last summer.

• Was he born there? Are his parents Israeli?

• he was born in Russia, but he lived there since he was 2. he's very beautiful.

• Oh wow I can imagine haha

• some are

• I think Israeli guys are hot. Those I met were friendly yea but I dont know how much warm they are.

• How much warm?

• shit faux pas xD xD

• :) totally

• aren't they just white? my school in america had a very high amount of israeli people and i couldn't tell a lot of them apart from white people. i could tell some of them apart who had really curly hair and tanner skin but they say they're mixed with ethiopian jewish so i have no idea.

• Yes, technically they are white but many of them have different characteristics from Americans and Europeans.

• Yes hehehe I actually have dated one but it didn't turn out well because I find him to be kinda possessive and controlling. Would want to date another though but I doubt I could find them here around Asia.

• How did you two meet?

• Oh okay just making sure you know. Jews are different everywhere just like Christians are different everywhere. I have been thinking about it a bit

• Yeah I know generally speaking though, I hardly see them dating or marrying anyone from different culture. Of course there is an exception but that's how the majority of them think. (I mean the ones from Israel)