Why do I keep running into this chick?

It just keeps happening, either in the halls or the chill zone or whatever its called and she stares at me hard and sits close to my table ahaha

she's a short blonde chick and im more of a brunette guy but this is one cute blonde holy shit

so yea should i go talk to her next time i run into her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Sure, @PizzaGuy22, why Not?
    It's Clear here, dear, With the Writing on the school Wall and All, she Likes you.
    Getting to Know her, Who the heck Knows.. You just may Switch from Dark to Light Over night.
    Good luck. xx

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes the person that you would never expect, could be the right one for you. Sure, talk to her and see what she it is like. I'm like you. I'm not really much for blondes either, but sometimes when I talk to them I find I kind of like them. It makes you see them from the inside out, meaning you begin to like them for who they are instead of them just being attractive. And that goes for anybody. Although you could look at it this way, your lucky that she likes you especially since there is probably a lot of other guys that would like her. So in other words treat it like an opportunity. And if you two don't click, then continue on your path until someone new comes along.

What Girls Said 5

• DUH! Do you have to ask? You look adoreable by the way! (: I always said that (: Shhh don't tell my bf! lol hahaha

• She's a hottie but she may be a stalker. Some hot types are. Be cautious (you won't) Have fun! (You will) lol.

• Ask her why she keeps looking at you like that, or go up to her and start a conversation to see if she's interested

• Yo i ran into her today again in the parking lot lmao but i had to get stuff out of my car and she stared at me hard fuckk i shouldve been faster

• Lol, she might be trying to let you know she likes you so that you'll go talk to her

• I am so going to do it next time I run into her haha

• Yes definitely talk to her next time ya see her. She probably want's to grab your attention. @PizzaGuyy22 nice username by the way :)

• Take a different path

What Guys Said 4

• Why do you keep running into her? Could be a coincidence. Could be a special sign. Why does she look at you the way you described? Because she has some kind of interest in you. Take a step by as approaching her.

• Yea... you're about 18!

• Yea just slide into those dm's lol. Talking first is half the battle.