Hey guys, I'm finally here, what do you think?

I am Marilyn from Turkey and I became famous on turkish version of Girlsaskboys because of being a transgender woman :)

I am planning to translate and reverse "Mytake"s which I have written there as long as my English is enough to do it :)

Do you have another trans woman here?

And what do you think finally I came here?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Most people don't care

What Guys Said 12

• I live in America where we have Bruce Gender. Thanks anyway but we have enough neurotics here already.

• Welcome to the English version :) Most of us probably will not know about the other version :O

• umm I think why did anyone think the world cares that this person just joined a forum. Narcissist much?

• 1.) Haven't heard of you.
    2.) Don't think anyone cares actually.
    3.) I guess there are some other psychos that think they're something they're not.
    4.) I sexually identify as an attack helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

(making helicopter's sound)
    *whoosh whoosh whoosh*

• Welcome and good luck on here

• meh, everyone is the same :)

• I think I have seen a couple of trans-people here but I do not recall their names.

• Welcome :)

• Never heard of you, not really interested.

• Welcome , we are like Turkish people except we are not Turkish.
    Beware of the trolls here though.

• There's a lot of your kind here.

• Glad to see you here, welcome :D

What Girls Said 9

• I haven't heard of any other transgender men or women around here.
    I think nothing of you coming to the English version of GaG. Don't know you, so couldn't really care less.

• There are lots of trans people on the site and most people aren't concerned one way or another.

Good on you working on being multi-lingual. Good luck.

• Gonna be real honest...

I've never heard of you before. Ever.
    I'm glad you're here since it seems you wanted to come... but your celebrity from the other version will most likely not follow you here. Just saying.

• lol... hi.
    well id be interested to read your stuff.
    i don't think much really. welcome.

• I've never heard of you.. But welcome anyway.

• No one cares or knows who you are.

• I was thinking the same when I was a teenager. Don't worry, its all gonna stay right behind

• Yes we knew her as psycho barbie but she's s not here anymore

• Sorry I think your the only one! lol

• Honestly dont care.