What do you feel when you see this picture & message?

Taken off a Youth Suicide support forumWhat do you feel when you see this picture & message?

Most Helpful Girl

• It can really make a person's day.

What Girls Said 16

• It's cute. Makes me want a real hug. Virtual hugs are a nice sentiment. It shows that someone, anyone, cares, but it comes no where close to a real hug from someone you love. It does not make you feel warm, safe or truly bonded in anyway. However, sometimes just the thought is enough to get someone through the day.

• I feel sad. I could really use a hug right now.

• Well with where my mind has been the last few weeks-months-years I'll thank you for a virtual hug.
    You never know how a little thing can make a difference

• aww this is so nice =]

• Good Inside and Smiling ear to Ear, dear @gobsmacked3 and Wish ALL GAGGERS could See this Today.
    Good luck and Good work. xx

• It's sweet

• I feel flashbacks to my childhood

• cute but blah

• why 'blah'

• i disagree to a point, sometimes small things mean a great deal. i used to work on a crisis line that had the occasional suicidal caller. Never underestimate what small things can mean

• I agree. Some days something as little as a friendly smile from a stranger makes a world of difference in one's day 😁

• happy and warm. really cute

• I feel loved like someone anyone cares all around g9d vibes

• i want to vomit because i do need a hug but it's so corny

• Awesome

• I don't understand why that picture? Like it is super cheesy and makes me feel like it's meant for a 5 year old. I wouldn't take any website that had that up seriously.

• This makes me depressed.

• I don't think it'll help them feel better.

• I don't feel anything.

What Guys Said 7

• I feel empty because a card saying it's giving out hugs is like any other card that has some sickeningly disappointing tripe on it. It's an empty gesture, and a generalized one at that. Then I see Eeyore, the one character I identify too much with of all the characters, and see all the other characters around him and think just how unrealistic something like that is. Eeyore's whole point as a character was depression, that was his theme, and most people with depression usually have to suffer alone. Like I do, not because I want to but because I have to. Because unlike the flowery fiction of the 100 Acre Wood, the real world isn't going to write you a bunch of people who care.

It takes work. And for some even that doesn't count for much.

Sorry. I didn't intend to get so dark. Imma go eat some lasagna and hug my kitty.

• I feel it's bullcrap. How can you "send out a hug"? It's crap.

• Warm. Even though I'm not in a bad state, the picture just gives nice vibes

• My sista! I annoy her but I she still loves me lol

• It reminds me of when I suffered with anxiety because my therapist had something similar on her wall.

• Feeling nice and remember my childhood

• 0|0