Pour out your mind here, express your emotions here, if you are happy, sad, in need, expecting something or anything just write it here?

Most Helpful Girl

• Heya!
    I'm just doing some browsing on GAG.. Cuz i can't sleep. But now i am contemplating on logging of. Way to many creepy questions sometimes!
    hope your're well :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm kind of sad but I'll just leave it at that. Expressing emotions is not my forte since the only reason I don't become even more sad is because I keep it bottled up. It's easier and safer that way.

What Girls Said 3

• I really just want bae to come over with caramel popcorn and make me burgers in his underwear. That's all.

• I worked hard today and I feel like being spoiled. I bet you I can get him to rub my feet and clip my toenails.

• I'm doing okay today. Life could be better, but it could be much worse, too. I'm happy the sun is shining, that it's not too windy, and that it's a mild, comfortable temperature. :)

• I'm on the last leg of my deployment and I'm super stressed out and on edge. It's like everything sets me off and I'm becoming distant to my coworkers, I don't like it. I keep telling myself that it's only a couple more months and I'll be home with my fur-babies and my husband in my beautiful house with trees and green grass but somehow that makes everything worse. It gets worse every day. I just really want to go home...

What Guys Said 6

• Mayonnaise (/ˈmeɪəneɪz/, /ˌmeɪəˈneɪz/ or in AmE also /ˈmæneɪz/, and often abbreviated as mayo /ˈmeɪoʊ/) is a thick, creamy sauce often used as a condiment.[1] It is a stable emulsion of oil, egg yolk, and either vinegar or lemon juice,[2] with many options for embellishment with other herbs and spices. Proteins and lecithin in the egg yolk serve as emulsifiers in both mayonnaise and hollandaise sauce.[3] Commercial egg-free alternatives are available for vegans and others who want to avoid animal products and cholesterol, or who are allergic to eggs.[4]

Mayonnaise varies in color, but is often white, cream, or pale yellow. It may range in texture from that of light cream to a thick gel.

• I've been very lonely lately, after moving into the city in preparation for college that I will enter in 2 months. My loneliness made me start using this website and eventually I got hooked. I spend about half and hour to an hour every day, just browsing.
    In the past few weeks, I've been in my room. Doing some calculus here and there, browsing the internet.
    I don't feel like going out, and I only do so for food. After being lonely for nearly a month, I'm starting to like this feeling, in a way. I've learnt a thing or two about my self, and I have greater conviction of my future goals. But, I get annoyed too often, though. My cousins came over a week ago, and I've found myself correcting him, my sister and my mom whenever they make some huge blunders or state opinions that I don't fully agree with. I know, it's wrong. But I can't help myself. It doesn't help that he's sleeping in my room for the time being. I just want to be alone, at least for now.
    Lol. That was longer than I had anticipated. Just my two cents.

• Stagnant. I'm making good progress but life needs to slow down abit. I'm thinking about backpacking and buying potatoes.

• I need to leave this town asap

• write for? I feel you are going to fulfil the wishes LOL

• I have a food baby growing inside me.