Favorite Music Videos of 1993?

What is your favorite music video of 1993

Most Helpful Guy

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers - Mary Jane's Last Dance... love the alice and wonderland theme

Aerosmith - Cryin ... uh a video with young alicia silverstone and liv tyler, yes please!

Soul Asylum - Runaway Train... always like this video because it advocated for finding missing persons. 26 missing children were found as a result of the video

2Pac - I Get Around
    Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day
    two great songs with fun videos

• Wasn't watching any music videos at that time to know what ones to choose but I would recognize the music of that time period, I mostly watched the music videos of the 80s back when Martha Quinn was the video jockey on MTV. I think Duran Duran's song Ordinary World is one in 1993, think it was also used in a movie soundtrack too

• I was busy being an adult in 1993... or, as you kids say it, "adulting". I had no cable and there was only the beginnings of the web. I had bills to pay, a job to keep, and a heartbreak to get over. Videos were the last thing on my mind.

• Weirdly specific year. I would say Blackhole Sun (Soundgarden) but that's from 1994.

• Black hole son and Mary Janes last dance

Sabotage was good too