If had access to button which allowed you to change any personality trait in an instant - what would you change?

YOU** Had
I proof -read that too , but missed the errors hahah

If you had access to a button which allowed you to change any personality trait in an instant - what would you change?

Most Helpful Guy

• The ability to care less about people and be more confident in myself.

• Yeah, i wish i could care less about people too. . I am far too compassionate. I guess I'll never change now :(

• Thank you for MHO!

• welcome! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• I wish I could say I'd be more heartless and less sensitive/emotional, but I wouldn't use that button. There are too many cold hearted attitude type's in the world today and we don't need another useless one. I'll stay handing out my love and good spirit to people I know and random people...*Cardi B spin* FOREVAAAAAAAAA!

What Guys Said 13

• More confidence :P

I would just like the kind of confidence which makes me comfortable and relaxed in every situation, that's the perfect amount in my opinion. Calm and collected.

Just thought I'd add some funny memes below ;p

s2.quickmeme.com/.../...87890456587ac75d7bd5ea.jpg

www.maiseyyates.com/.../confidence.jpg

www.demotivation.us/.../...idence_137018226776.jpg

• I would prefer to become less emotional and sensitive.

• Me too !! :(

• I can relate. And me being a man, it's much harder because men being sensitive or showing emotions, is viewed as a 'weakness' and considered 'not man enough'. :(

• Yeah, i think it is a lot harder on men. Personally, i don't see it as a weakness , but i am aware how hard it is for men , because you feel you have to bottle things up rather than displaying emotions in front of people

• I don't know.

I don't want to change having aspergers anymore. I, and to a lesser extent, other people, appreciate that I have a unique view on a lot of subjects. It sucks sometimes, but everything is an equivalent exchange, and if I didn't have it I'd be a totally different person and much easier to manipulate

• More confidence or be less afraid in some situations

• I wouldn't change a I thing I like who I am the good and the bad and wouldn't change a thing.

• I'd remove my depression, in a heartbeat.

• Change the way I think about sex everyday, because it was driving crazy my ex saying to her everyday this.

• I'd be more self-confident. =/

• To be more caring and kinda

• Make my heart of stone please xD xD

• More outgoing and less paranoid

• Nothing...

• i would try to be more physically active, like an athlete

• Did the magic button work? Did you go to the gym? hahahah

• Hey, get it yourself and stop being so lazy haha

• lol...
      ok i will think about that :D

What Girls Said 7

• Having MORE fingers to Push even More of My Buttons, @Victorianne
    Good luck and Great Timing. xxoo

• I would want to be less naive. It's something that has really caused me a lot of issues in life.

• I wish I could be less stubborn or have better self-esteem.

• i would like to be more trusting

• - more confident
    - more pragmatic
    - better at math

• I'd change my shy awkwardness

• BE LESS CLINGY/ attached to people.. and move on easier lol