Why do people buy or take responsibility for pets if they end up not wanting them?

Why take charge or own a pet if you don't want it? . This stupid guy on facebook posted a picture of a bunny saying he doesn't want it anymore.

Most Helpful Guy

• Same reason why many kids end up with abusive parents

It's sad, but some people don't have sufficient consideration and foresight for the future

Most Helpful Girl

• Some people don't consider the amount of responsibility an animal is before they get one. It's very sad and unfair to the animal.

What Guys Said 5

• Why can't he just put it up for adoption at a local Animal Shelter then?

Too bad I don't have the time and space right now, I've always wanted to have a pet bunny myself for some reason, I don't know what it is about them that gets to me.

• I agree, you don't want a pet, don't have one. I don't have one and I'm not planning to... but well, some people don't have their expectations corresponded, so they abandon what they shouldn't abandon.

• Because they're scumbags that pretend to be ignorant of the likely consequences to the animal of abandoning it at a shelter.

• Yeah fucking dumb people , then another idiot said leave that shit in the street. Then some other guy laughing thats not a joke thats cruelty ill be laughing if i shot them.

• because people are dumb

• They don't think things through and are a-holes that don't take responsibility and thus, in that light, should be banned from breeding, let alone not being allowed to own a pet

What Girls Said 0