GAG Prom time, Who are you asking?

I'm bored and @Omar5881 has me wondering lol

Updates:
@Mistnigqa808 my bro and his boyfriend @BertmacklinFBI
@RedThread be everyone know's lol @Facepalm he's my han @dooMguy you're weird i like u lol @blondfrog he's an a-hole i luv it. The Dream Team @apple24 @Victorianne @DesiDoo &all the people I follow honestly, I like them all for different reason's @StarryEmoQueen @mimmy @Toad-1 @EaglesRock @Anpu23 @edumazonniback @DasVoz @CHARismatic110 @biguyct @Deadpool7699 @Esplorare @Hans222 @trotters @redeyemindtricks @mutedaisy @Smells-like-lavender

1|1
23|31

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep I'm coming with the dream team. Thanks. You are a great friend and a very special person 💐💗

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 30

• You think I'm weird? I ain't that weird, Its just that I watch weird stuff, like things that are Mcroll'd tier in terms of weird

It just happens when you get on youtube for too long

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

I think I'm the most average guy here, I fit in like a sore thumb get my drift?

If you look on my profile it ain't weird

1|1
    0|0
  • Just leaving a message for everyone interested: there's a huge sale going on in my bedroom and my clothes are 100% off ✌🏻️😋

I'm kidding obviously 😂

6|1
    0|0
  • I wish I had someone to go with a long time ago, but now it won't matter any more since I had skipped my High School Prom a long time ago. Forget about what age is displayed since it's never my real age, I'm much older than what is displayed.

I think I had someone I was interested in going with at the time but it just never came to pass. Remembered that I had all kinds of crap going on at home that I was dealing with and had to make plans to go to college and find a job at that time. Oh well, shit happens anyway. Good luck for those that are asking and are being asked to go to their school's prom.

1|0
    0|0
    • Majority of everyone replying are 20's lol and we give 0 fuck's. Join me My good sir?

• Show All
    • Name of the town?

Cold Oak, South Dakota

• Definitely rolling with the homey @Kris85 . Spoiler alert: we will be drunk🍻 Actually, we'll just catch y'all at the after party, they probably won't even let us in, haha.

2|1
    0|0
  • 5|0
    0|0
  • 2|2
    0|0
    • u can still party though just be careful they're some young ones here lol

• Show All
    • Lol. Let her do her thing. I'll just do mine.

• Screw that y'all mixing it up dj funky nasty style..*rock✊ the party play's into back*

• Really the only two gals I'd like to have already been asked so I will just go myself and I take it this is obviously an "adult" prom, so I'll be smoking my tobacco pipe at one of the tables, or bar if you have one.

49.media.tumblr.com/...ma53hjWace1r7vz9go1_500.gif

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
    • Lol what does that even mean?😢😢are u telling me no?👊pow👊pow💪uppercut! Don't make me give u nyquil in our punch... Bill Cosby strength on that ass😂😂😂😡

• Show All
    • Whoooa. Somebody say orgy?

• @Joc4Position here u go lmao I'll take this to our post

• Pink anons pink anons pink anons <3 <3 <3

4|0
    0|0
  • I'll just sit in the corner like I used to.

2|0
    0|0
  • Ok I take @victorianne because I can't say no to her haha... now back off asker.

2|0
    0|0
  • I can't pick just one, otherwise all the other girls would get jealous. So I'll be the one walking in with 5 girls on each arm.

1|0
    0|0
    • Player from the himalayaaaaa lol that's fine I'm doing yayyyy train! just let them get mad name em.

• I am not an asshole :( okay if you count being sarcastic an a hole then yes I am :P anways I am taking @divamoane ;)

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd ask @redrain to get an easy rejection.

Once I have the rejection, I have the setup for the perfect sob story to make a few girls feel bad for me and accept. Red Rain is admin and hot so easy for girls to consider me brave for asking.

When they come, I will specifically go to someone I didn't ask, namely @grace_rdz and we shall simultaneously ditch our dates in cold blood and make out right there in front of them all, it would be fucking earth shattering.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm in college.
    I COULD still ask my crush since she's a HS senior but... that's weird.

1|0
    0|0
    • that's not weird lol it's not ur 57

• Show All
    • @FilthyPervert but I think MOST juniors and seniors at my HS went, and they're not all... like you described...

• well I'll be the prom slutttttt lmao *take's bow* thank u , thank u

• Haha why not asking you :D
    I'm certain I wouldn't feel sorry :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Ill probably get bored because lets be honest... its prom.

1|0
    0|0
    • -_- lol not at my pro we're going to have lama's and shit!

• Show All
    • Noooo lol👊👊 why would👊👊u👊👊say👊that👊👊👊👊? Maybe a little. Lol👌✌

• Whats that? You want to be fisted? ohh you sexy lady ;) sorry bedtime xD

• i'm taking jill

1|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • @LyssaNicole i'm trying o see who this third person is lmao?

• i see you too are some gag freak's lmao

• @Victorianne

1|0
    0|0
    • I like her too.

• Show All
    • hmmm mmm lol

• and what's ment be that my friend

• eh, @archiz? πŸ˜…

1|0
    0|0
  • I was gonna ask @justbanannaz but I see she's already been asked, so Ill ask @XNicholemariex3 :)

1|0
    0|0
    • Lol some of us are greedy if u haven't noticed I've taken 5 dates from others... why can't u lol?

• myself :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmmm
    I got one question
    Are manwhores allowed :P LOL

1|0
    0|0
  • It's always amazing to be inspiring for people 😎😎😂😂😂😂

1|0
    0|0
  • @Smileyface93 <3

2|0
    0|0

• I hated prom so much

1|0
    0|0
  • Thank you for inviting me to your party 🎉🎈

1|0
    0|0
  • ha..
    i think ill pass lol
    not going to prom anyway

1|0
    0|0
  • @WhatTheHellAmy forever😍😍😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Whoever plays more 80s and 90s video-games than today's shitty games...

1|1
    0|0
    • then ur my kinda date lol. bring ur ass;p

• Show All
    • prom** tf i put promise for lol

• so u don't either like black girl's or big girl's lmao well unfortunately i still don't care either way. i said your going with me lol so ur going!

What Girls Said 22