Did you ever see somebody post anonymous and then post a selfie?

Am I the only one that thinks that is strange?

0|0
10|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes i see that a lot and just dont understand it...

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I never got that too. If you're gonna post a selfie, why go anon? It totally defeats the purpose!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• yeah it happens all the time. it isn't strange, because they don't have an identity matched to them. they would assume you wouldn't bother finding out who they are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Makes you wonder, doesn't it

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah but unless they have a pic of their self in their profile or they're well known on here posting a selfie anonymously makes since because they want to remain unknown which makes since because we still don't know what their username is.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is not strange at all. If they took the picture themselves and only posted it on here it can not be traced back

0|0
    0|0
  • It happens all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think thats strange. They dont want you to know their name and look them up. They just want an opinion not weird followers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes they don't have a picture of themselves as their profile pic. So when they post anonymously, people won't know what the person looks like. This could be so people aren't trying to private message them, or maybe they just don't want others to know what they look like. Some people are private, nothing wrong with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm duh

0|0
    0|0

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 1

• It doesn't seem all that strange really. Someone who is insecure, could experience social anxiety and be shy as a result of it. While not everyone that stays anonymous is shy, insecure selfie posting could mesh well with being shy.

0|0
    0|0