If you were to enter a magic mirror where everything in your life was the complete opposite, would your life be better or worse overall?

So if you were poor you'd be rich, if you were happy, you'd be sad, if you were single, you'd be in a relationship, and so on so forth

Would your life be better or worse

Most Helpful Girl

• So you mean as of right now... Not like the past or the future.

Okay:
    -I would be the perfect picture of health and wouldn't be in and out of hospitals
    -I would go to high school
    -I would have a boyfriend
    -I would have a job
    -I would know how to drive
    -I would have a car
    -I would see my friends
    -I would have some cash
    -I would be going to college
    -I wouldn't be wasting my life away on GAG

Yeah too bad magics mirrors don't exist 😒

Most Helpful Guy

• Probably about the same shit.

Maybe I'd be in better health and physical condition compared to where I am now if I were to step through it, but that would be my main incentive for stepping through it.

Though it does make me curious as to whom would I actually be in a relationship with if I even actually have somebody?

I guess being rich and happy which I currently aren't in both cases sounds like a good idea.

What Girls Said 7

• Worse , because I'm happy and content in my life right now. I'm single so I'd be in a relationship if I stepped into the mirror, but that would mean the rest of my would be more negative even though I had a SO. I guess being happy and single would be better than being in a relationship and the other aspects of my life being worse lol

• hm... good question... i think it'd b better mainly in the aspects that aren't that important, so I'm gonna say worse, even though those unimportant things would be nice.

• A little of both.

• Fuck that if that means I would lose my boyfriend.

• It would be worse.

• Something's better something's worse

• Worse cause id be dead...

What Guys Said 3

• Nein man. I have almost everything I want right now in my life, so I wouldn't want to take that chance

• It would probably be worse

• maybe better